The asian Squat

Handlethevibe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asians, especially people from China were taught when they were young that floor is dirty (That is true, isnt it? And since back then washing machine isnt something common) and washing your trousers everyday isnt something your parents willing to do for you (when you were young ofc). So what do we do when we are tired? we squat. Squat gives you martial art skills. You westerners should try it too :P

I've seen many white guys/girls would sit anywhere when they were tired (for some reason never really seen black people do it) and you never ever see an asian sits on the floor when they are tired. Unless he/she's drunk.

Heck back then in China (even today) when people willing to sit down on the benches provided in the park, they even put a tissue/newspaper/magazine on it before sitting down!

• 2 weeks later...
Asians, especially people from China were taught when they were young that floor is dirty (That is true, isnt it? And since back then washing machine isnt something common) and washing your trousers everyday isnt something your parents willing to do for you (when you were young ofc). So what do we do when we are tired? we squat. Squat gives you martial art skills. You westerners should try it too :P

I've seen many white guys/girls would sit anywhere when they were tired (for some reason never really seen black people do it) and you never ever see an asian sits on the floor when they are tired. Unless he/she's drunk.

Heck back then in China (even today) when people willing to sit down on the benches provided in the park, they even put a tissue/newspaper/magazine on it before sitting down!

eh mang, that shit does not work, i was wearing white chinos in japan, so was chilling at rinku park in osaka, so sat on some newspaper and that shit imprinted my chinos mang.

i squat ,but the way i squat is by having applying all the pressure to the front of my feet so my heels are not on the ground. i remember i use to have some amazing pictures of me as a child squatting in my master bedroom. i use to do it all the time there for no apparent reason, and it was always at a certain spot. if i can find pictures of them again ill be sure to post.