gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taylor-m-workout-02.jpg

You can be seen on the red carpet, wearing everyone from Alexander Wang to Marchesa. Do you work with a stylist or do you create your own look?

I don't work with a stylist. I definitely do it myself, because I think style comes from within, and you have to add your own personal flair to it—otherwise it's not you.

Who are some of your favorite designers?

I have so many! But you did just name two of them. Alexander Wang and Marchesa. Marchesa has some of the most beautiful gowns. I also love Dior, YSL, Miu Miu, and Dolce & Gabbana. And I just discovered this New York designer who's really cool, Gary Graham. He's got a tiny little boutique, where he mixes grungy with girly.

taylor-m-workout-04.jpg

How would you describe your personal style?

Kind of eclectic. I dress for my mood, so it changes daily. There's always an element of black in it.

What trends would you like to embrace this season?

I don't even know the trends! Really, I have no idea; you'd have to tell me. What's an example of one? (Julie: Feminine toughness) I'm so down with that, but that's always been my style—a little tough with something sweet and girly. I was in the trend before it was a trend, I guess!

taylor-m-workout-05.jpg

Favorite item in your closet?

I have a lot of favorite items, but one favorite staple that I could never get rid of is my black leather jacket. It's perfectly worn in. And keep in mind that I have a lot of leather jackets, but there's just that one I always want to put on.

taylor-m-workout-08.jpg

Can't-live-without-it product?

Mascara. Right now, I love Maybelline and Lancôme.

Who are your fashion influences?

A lot of people. Edie Sedgwick had a cool style; she pushed the envelope for the time. My leopard coat, which I had on today, is vintage, but I added the zipper and took out the shoulder pads. That was inspired by her!

taylor-m-workout-09.jpg

What do you wear to the gym?

My thing about going to the gym is that I leave my bracelets on, and I put on my makeup the way I would do it in real life, and I wear cute clothes, because if I don't feel good when I leave the house, then I'm not motivated to do it. I need to like how I look while I'm doing it.

taylor-m-workout-10.jpg

Tell me about your fitness regimen.

Well, I used to dance. That's how I started out in fitness: I was in a dance company. When I moved to New York for the show, I stopped dancing and I hit a point where I was, like, I feel so lazy! So I started going to the gym a bit, and I like it. I don't exactly have a specific thing I'm doing yet, but I'm still trying to figure it out, working with a trainer and walking. My most routine workout would be just walking around New York. I try to walk more than I take trains or cabs, but it's hard in the cold.

taylor-m-workout-12.jpg

Fitness icon?

I don't think I have a fitness icon, but I think it's great for girls who care about themselves enough to make an effort. Self-motivation!

Typical menu?

I don't eat any red meat. I was a vegetarian for about a year, and then I incorporated fish back into my diet. And I eat a little bit of chicken occasionally, for protein, but I eat a lot of vegetables. I'm pretty much vegetarian, aside from when I do eat fish or chicken. And a lot of fruit—I eat pretty healthily. My mom raised me to eat pretty well. I never really got into junk food. But once in a while I do splurge, though.

taylor-m-workout-14.jpg

It must be hard to eat healthy with such a busy schedule, how do you manage?

It's not really hard. I pick up an apple and peanut butter. Fruits are such a great on-the-go food because you grab it and go. The only time I do eat unhealthy is when I'm actually flying. There aren't really any good options in the airport.

What do you snack on to stay energized on set?

I eat a lot of apples and peanut butter. The other one isn't super healthy: I dip animal crackers in water. Call it gross but that was my comfort food growing up.

taylor-m-workout-15.jpg

You star in a hit TV show with an incredibly dedicated fan base. What is the best part about being on Gossip Girl?

It's just great to be part of something that's successful. There are so many shows that just don't make it, and none of us had any idea that ours would be such a success. It's great to have a job and go to work. Not to mention, everyone's really great, so it's not a chore. We're all friends, so it's fun to go see everyone.

taylor-m-workout-16.jpg

What is a typical day like?

I don't think there is a "typical day." Nothing's ever the same; it changes. It depends on how much I work per episode, and call times change. One typical thing, though, is that I'm not a morning person—I'm never going to wake up and be ready to go. It takes me a good hour to be awake; I get up and have a cup of tea with milk and sugar. But then, I can never fall asleep—no matter how tired I am, I can never go to bed at night, and I can't get up in the morning.

taylor-m-workout-17.jpg

You act and model. What do you hope to achieve in the future?

I definitely want to continue doing what I love. I'm also a musician and singer, and I write music. That's a huge passion of mine. Huge, huge! I'm currently working on an album with my band, so I would love to do something with that. That would be the next big thing I'd like to accomplish.

source

tencharacters

I personally love it when Chuck Bass rocks the Ascots... He fucking kills it. And Taylor Momsen will get my ass thrown straight in jail... I can't look at these pics for too long. I might have a heart attack or something...