Dior Homme Pre-Sale (Get Sale Items before the Sale Officially Starts!)

TheGrapist

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you answer? i know you're busy. but i asked before lacquered (sorry lacquered, it could have been anyone).

is that t-shirt or the shirt on sale i posted before on sale?

Im prioritzed because Im VVIP:p

That tee you posted are from SS07, while the dress shirt are from FW06 (not sure if they are being carried over).

Yes, for 1500 bucks, Id go for it if they were using leather, but satin, its just too soft and delicate for this jacket. But I havent actually seen this in person yet, so Im not sure either.

Well there's literally one left in the company. The satin is no different than the lapels of a Tuxedo though.

Yes, I know that. But for a tuxedo with satin lapels, thats classic. I was hoping that these would be leather, to have that rock n roll vibe to the jacket. But I will give it some serious consideration!

The Grapist, im after this hoody from dior would it be on sale? And if you know whats the price?

2006107265078237036_rs.jpg

Im pretty sure I saw a hoody very similar to that with parts on the shoulder & arm shiny patent.

Anyway, either PM me or reply in this thread, cheers.

I saw them a few days ago but I honestly didn't check what sizes were left or price.

I do have a few extra pieces that I will post soon. A few jeans, shirts, sweaters and polos.

Grapist im really, really desperately after something like I previously posted (Top of page) Or those thick crewnecks with leather patches on the shoulders something like that. Seen anythign in the sale? im after mediums.

I know for a fact that I can get the crewneck with patches. There's also one with thumbholes too.