most worthless sufu posters

mizanation

man, some cats on here are so worthless and i mean it in a good way.

i'm totally amazed by the consistency of how shitty their posts are. it takes an incredible amount of discipline to write doo-doo with every single post, and to do it day in and day out. everyone writes a crappy post once in a while, but some people are batting 1000.

these people just don't get the recognition they deserve.

here's a place where you can shower accolades on those special sufu posters that come here everyday and post completely worthless shit devoid of any meaningful content--selflessly and tirelessly writing vapid doo-doo rich nonsense for the good of the sufu community.

i salute you all.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidence? Probably not. I can only describe why I value his presence.

IMO he brings personality and acts as a catalyzer. Without posters like him (and for that matter, without Supertrash) this place would be about as fun and interesting as a stack of encyclopedias. The vibrancy of this forum, in comparison to the stilted and tedious atmosphere on so many others, is rooted in the openess and free reign that we're given. Supertrash is the heart and soul of Superfuture, and westie is the trash king :)

I've been here for almost a year now. Posters like me are a dime-a-dozen, and when we leave, we're not missed. If westie left, I would really feel his absence.

There are a LOT of posters on here who basically post pics in the various WAYWT threads, and/or take perverse pleasure in posting in the Worst threads. I would nominate those people as Most Worthless Sufu Posters. And I'm not talking about the prominent haters, I'm talking about the little "me too" haters.

i actually think Supertrash was alot funnier and entertaining before...especially with posters like Begs, Red, Cheep, sidneylo, rirawin, etc...whent hey posted in Supertrash frequntly

Westie deserves something, in light of the fact that he was able to fill this board with like 7,000 Westside posts, as well as having time to create the djrajio parody characters as well as his supernoob screenname. He has more posts than everyone else in this thread combined.