most worthless sufu posters

mizanation

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

U MEAN THE MODS HERE HAVE PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST CERTAIN MEMBERS FOR NO APPARENT REASON?

WELL FUCK THAT, IMMA CHANGE THE GAME

BURN OUT THE CANCER

KKK120104.jpg

BURN OUT THE CANCER

when you gonna be made anyhow?

Guest supernoob

i thnk me cuz i got like 20 in one shot. i got 1 unfairly, cuz ddml thought i hak this account. i got lyk 2 in a row frm lowery. i got 1 frm carl. and 1 i aint remember who give 2 me.

i thnk me cuz i got like 20 in one shot. i got 1 unfairly, cuz ddml thought i hak this account. i got lyk 2 in a row frm lowery. i got 1 frm carl. and 1 i aint remember who give 2 me.

is it fucking possible or plausible to get 20 points for 1 mere infraction? do tell!

yo do infractions even mean shit? how many can you get before suffering some consequence??

this might be true, but i would think that members would only want to meet other members that they get along with. so i would assume they wouldn't modify their behavior at the meetings, nor would they modify their comments just for the sake of the meetings...

I was thinking more on the lines of chance encounters, like at the bigger parties that people randomly show up to such as the BIG / Evisu event in NYC or the Self Edge events in San Fran. Or even random encounters at frequented stores within the community.

I was thinking more on the lines of chance encounters, like at the bigger parties that people randomly show up to such as the BIG / Evisu event in NYC or the Self Edge events in San Fran. Or even random encounters at frequented stores within the community.

i think that the annonominity that the forum provides allows an abundance of shit to be slung without general repurcussions. there are those here that i wouldn't mind hanging out/rapping with and others i don't like, but it's just the internet (sorry for the cliche). i probably wouldn't bother to talk to anyone i didn't like i were to meet them via chance encounter. sure i'd like a big bridge to fall on a couple of random people in sufu, but it's not like anyone stole my coke or anything. honestly, i'd probably just snob them.

i think that the annonominity that the forum provides allows an abundance of shit to be slung without general repurcussions. there are those here that i wouldn't mind hanging out/rapping with and others i don't like, but it's just the internet (sorry for the cliche). i probably wouldn't bother to talk to anyone i didn't like i were to meet them via chance encounter. sure i'd like a big bridge to fall on a couple of random people in sufu, but it's not like anyone stole my coke or anything. honestly, i'd probably just snob them.

realTalk-LogoRev.gif

this might be true, but i would think that members would only want to meet other members that they get along with. so i would assume they wouldn't modify their behavior at the meetings, nor would they modify their comments just for the sake of the meetings...

I think most people who have met me can say I'm pretty much how I am on the forums.

Axe OMC... I told a bitch "sorry I don't understand nigga speak" at that party. Shit was crackin.

i only tend to watch what i say now after the ban threat for umm... a horrible mspaint job of madiline from chucks vintage. something about something that wont quit.

that was the first time i knew that she pays to have that thread on here... if she was another girl who didnt pay, nothing would have happened.

so now i dont say anything to advertisers unless im getting paid.

additions:

gizmo

ichigo100%

meat grinder (he's like the low calorie/no trans-fat version of jeepster)

termite_zee (though he doesnt post around trash, i guess i dont really see 'im that often)

calvin oscar

by the way, my criteria is

a. being boring

b. adding nothing interesting and/or entertaining and/org intelligent to the conversation (see also: a)

c. not posting fits

d. posting fits but having a really predictable and/or repetitive style (see termitezee) (exception for fam0us because he posts progress on his sleeves, has a son, actually posts things besides fits every once in awhile)

more:

jake_snake

Liberation1945

egpt

fadingblue

okay if this list gets this long i guess its not "most worthless", maybe "somewhat worthless"

whoa whoa whoa.

Liberation1945 > mellowbonsai.

fadingblue and egpt don't bother me.

Guest supernoob
Westie deserves something, in light of the fact that he was able to fill this board with like 7,000 Westside posts, as well as having time to create the djrajio parody characters as well as his supernoob screenname. He has more posts than everyone else in this thread combined.

Trouser KING Cobra wasnt me nigga. thta was sum other nigga. I AINT GONE SNITCH