• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

itsmejt

2:30 starz in their eyez

sohoADDICT

will add more as i think of them

don't agree with itsmejt cause his comment brought alota laughs. agree with the other two.

i still think keagan is pretty worthless. generously speaking, he should only be allowed to make commentary having to do with computers and music software.

i thought superfuture was funner when we were more anonymous, and didnt give two shits about what we said (in the trash at least). now ive got to watch what i say, more often than not.

and superfuture has become very cliquish.

superfuture is like a bad drug habit. it was fun at first, but nowadays, not so much.

/rant end

i thought superfuture was funner when we were more anonymous, and didnt give two shits about what we said (in the trash at least). now ive got to watch what i say, more often than not.

true.

i got most of my infractions in the fuckin trash.

and superfuture has become very cliquish.

superfuture is like a bad drug habit. it was fun at first, but nowadays, not so much.

/rant end

meetups ruined superfuture

maybe it's time for a supertrashier forum where we can really be as trashy as we wanna be.

2livecrewcolor.jpg

true that.

superfuture trash is like japanese trash. it's all neat and shit. cleanest trash in the world. too much of this neatness is recycled. like japanese waste disposal sufu trash has a strict formula that must be followed, yet (unlike japdisposal) gains none of the environmental benefits.

i don't wanna watch what i say. i just wanna dump all my shit in here and watch the trash burn.

don't agree with itsmejt cause his comment brought alota laughs. agree with the other two.

i still think keagan is pretty worthless. generously speaking, he should only be allowed to make commentary having to do with computers and music software.

Im crushed!:( :eek: :cool: :cool: :(

i don't know anything about computers! :confused: :eek: :mad::cool: :cool:

I dunno .. I don't really agree with meet ups ruining superfuture.

I never really watched what I said, and after meeting up with people I'm still pretty care free about it.

Are people keeping their mouth's shut about eachother incase they eventually come into contact one day?

I dunno .. I don't really agree with meet ups ruining superfuture.

I never really watched what I said, and after meeting up with people I'm still pretty care free about it.

Are people keeping their mouth's shut about eachother incase they eventually come into contact one day?

this might be true, but i would think that members would only want to meet other members that they get along with. so i would assume they wouldn't modify their behavior at the meetings, nor would they modify their comments just for the sake of the meetings...

true that.

superfuture trash is like japanese trash. it's all neat and shit. cleanest trash in the world. too much of this neatness is recycled. like japanese waste disposal sufu trash has a strict formula that must be followed, yet (unlike japdisposal) gains none of the environmental benefits.

i don't wanna watch what i say. i just wanna dump all my shit in here and watch the trash burn.

http://www.4chan.org/

you guys are all turncoat nazi jew kike crippled abused spouses...

i dont understand the whole now i watch what i say thing either.

that being said, ive baked cookies only for the following members,

and no one else is allowed to have any, except if they give me rep

and buy me raf lanvin

onemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancult

onemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancult

you guys are all turncoat nazi jew kike crippled abused spouses...

i dont understand the whole now i watch what i say thing either.

that being said, ive baked cookies only for the following members,

and no one else is allowed to have any, except if they give me rep

and buy me raf lanvin

onemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancult

onemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancultonemancult

homie,

certain mods have a huge hardon for me and seemingly can only cum after giving me some loose-puss infraction (4/5 time in supertrash). maybe some of us gotta watch what we say. omc, you lucky. you b loved by moderapist and by common man.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

U MEAN THE MODS HERE HAVE PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST CERTAIN MEMBERS FOR NO APPARENT REASON?

WELL FUCK THAT, IMMA CHANGE THE GAME

BURN OUT THE CANCER

KKK120104.jpg

BURN OUT THE CANCER