World of Warcraft (AKA Rehab)

broneck

I played WoW awhile ago, then quit. Now I rent out accounts to Chinese gold farmers. Buy cheap level 70 Account for $150-200. Give username/pass to reputable chinas(lol) who then use the accounts to farm gold, get $10 a day per account. 2-3 Weeks, you've made back what you invested, anything else you get after is now profit. So say you're renting out 6 Accounts. That's nearly 20k a year, minus subscription fees, for doing absolutely nothing. The shit is risky though cause accounts can get banned if the China you're using is a retard. I only have 2 accounts though being rented right now, I'm too impatient to have to wait a month to see my aspirations come to fruition...

I played WoW awhile ago, then quit. Now I rent out accounts to Chinese gold farmers. Buy cheap level 70 Account for $150-200. Give username/pass to reputable chinas(lol) who then use the accounts to farm gold, get $10 a day per account. 2-3 Weeks, you've made back what you invested, anything else you get after is now profit. So say you're renting out 6 Accounts. That's nearly 20k a year, minus subscription fees, for doing absolutely nothing. The shit is risky though cause accounts can get banned if the China you're using is a retard. I only have 2 accounts though being rented right now, I'm too impatient to have to wait a month to see my aspirations come to fruition...

That's the most retarded hustle I've ever heard. I want in.

What the fuck...

ive been thinking about getting down with some online nerd playing aswell.. living alone now, so no one that might bug me about it. How much does xbox live cost? i guess halo or GoW might be rather fun.

How about Guild Wars?

I played guild wars and TBH, I hated it. It just doesn't feel as fun/involved as wow does IMO. And I hated waiting for zones to load, as where WoW you just run inbetween zones w/o loading time. Only loads you see are joining BG's or flying between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms. Holy shit nerd alert =/. Oh and Outlands.

• 2 weeks later...