World of Warcraft (AKA Rehab)

broneck

So I did some budgeting and realized that partying on the weekends was draining approximately way too much fucking money to even think about, on a yearly basis.

SO I've decided to return to my nerd roots as a cost and liver saving measure.

who's still gaming on here, what realms are you hitting up, and who's down to start up a noobie character and go questing?

yes, i am this much of a nerd.

is WoW free? cause if so i will pirate that shit and quest con tu clopek.

but if it isn't, fuck that.

cs?

its not free , but at 15 bucks a month its fucking pennies compared to the figure i'm dropping on booze etc.

i'll take a look at the other puzzles you guys linked tho, whoever posted that warcraft towers flash game definitely gave me one of my favourite time killers

So I did some budgeting and realized that partying on the weekends was draining approximately way too much fucking money to even think about, on a yearly basis.

SO I've decided to return to my nerd roots as a cost and liver saving measure.

who's still gaming on here, what realms are you hitting up, and who's down to start up a noobie character and go questing?

yes, i am this much of a nerd.

I tried this last year, it doesn't work. I'd just come home TRASHED and play WoW until 6AM.

I'll start:

No offense to you btw, this just goes way over my head and makes a loud Woooosh sound...

ahh my two bad habits converge overpieced jap repros and WOW

Emerald Dream Alliance

I'm on the verge of hitting 70 for my first time but i might could start a new toon

its been a year and some change and i never played horde

Emerald dream alliance - can't help you there

toon - your character in the game

hitting 70 - getting to level 70, the highest the game allows at the moment

horde - the orcs, minotaurs, undead ("evil" side), as opposed to alliance, which is humans and gnomes and elves ("good" side)

i beg to differ.

clopek's comment was justified. humorous. and by all means necessary for the survival of this message board.

dont use wow for rehab. you will need a separate rehab to quit wow, and judging by your tendency to chose something addictive to rehabilitate (wow for partying), you willl end up chosing cocain to kick your wow habit. then replacing that with xbox live halo 3 followed by heroin. followed by final fantasy. followed by homosexuality. followed by death.

i beg to differ.

clopek's comment was justified. humorous. and by all means necessary for the survival of this message board.

dont use wow for rehab. you will need a separate rehab to quit wow, and judging by your tendency to chose something addictive to rehabilitate (wow for partying), you willl end up chosing cocain to kick your wow habit. then replacing that with xbox live halo 3 followed by heroin. followed by final fantasy. followed by homosexuality. followed by death.

You play sudoku.

pwned .