Aaa

fndmybetterhalf

Just so you know, AAA = Mishka, Hundreds, King Stampede, Flying Coffin, etc. (atleast for the normal colors, for lime or some shit they use anvil/gildan). That should give you an idea of the fit if you have any of those.

here's my description of the tees

kirkland = slim, long, nice fit, good quality, becomes slimmer with wash, only comes in sizes medium and up, 6 for $20?

AAA = boxy, decent quality, looses it's crispness after a wash, all sizes available, 1 for ~$5-7

AA = slim, thin crappy quality, good fit, looses it's shape after few washes, 1 for ~$12

AA shirts don't take well to the dryer. They start getting weird roping effects and some shirts even twist in the torso area. The guy at the store suggested hang drying them. :rolleyes:

Instead of that, I would recommend using a low heat and then monitoring when the shirts are just barely damp. Hang them up at that time and you'll get a nice smooth t-shirt, with no annoying hanger pull.

AA shirts are hit or miss for me...i used to wear sz M but some of them shrunk too tight andwere way too tight on torso for me...while some of them kept its shape. So i changed it up and got a sz L and again...some of them shrunk very nicely to size while others shrunk in a weird manner...but im def gonna have to check out Kirkland white tees...i have a few FruitoftheLoom and Hanes white tees but a sz medium fits around torso but too short. im very picky abotu my shirts :(

Instead of that, I would recommend using a low heat and then monitoring when the shirts are just barely damp. Hang them up at that time and you'll get a nice smooth t-shirt, with no annoying hanger pull.

I forgot who make the recommendation but you can also do the opposite. Hang it til it's almost dry, at this point it should feel weird kinda chrispy. Throw it in the dryer on low setting with fabric softener for like 5 mins. Comes out nice and soft.

AA shirts are hit or miss for me...i used to wear sz M but some of them shrunk too tight andwere way too tight on torso for me...while some of them kept its shape. So i changed it up and got a sz L and again...some of them shrunk very nicely to size while others shrunk in a weird manner...(

this is my exact same problem; some turn out fine and some dont. i wish i still had a wholesale plug on AA but i cant get that deal anymore. i guess the good thing about costco is their return policy so wear them and when they get shitty return them because it didnt meet the satisfactory requirements. you'll never have to buy white shirts again.

^^That sounds awesome.

this is my exact same problem; some turn out fine and some dont. i wish i still had a wholesale plug on AA but i cant get that deal anymore. i guess the good thing about costco is their return policy so wear them and when they get shitty return them because it didnt meet the satisfactory requirements. you'll never have to buy white shirts again.
http://www.cheapestees.com/amapfijetee.html

AA tees for $8...colors are fairly limited, but it's a good place to buy plain tees from (they have some Hanes cotton tees that fit okay for $2). They do screen printing & embroidery too, not too sure though.

PM chim

i would be more than happy to do pickups for ppl interested in buying AAA shirts. the gentleman i buy them from charges five dollars per unit. i'm not looking to profit off this sidehustle (ppl would be charged for in-store cost of shirt(s) plus shipping. my hope is that i will be able to connect w people, who might be able to return the favor somewhere down the line, living outside of chicago.

• 4 months later...
uniglo fuck the rest. i will never wear blank tees again if i cant get uniglo tees. no shrinkage great fit and cheap at 5 dollars. i buy 5 at a time everytime i go there.Once in a while i get my self prima cotton ones butter soft.

you should probably get one more every time you go since they are 3 for 12.50?

if uniqlo had plain pocket tees at a similar price i would also get at tons of those. and as far as the AAA fit being similar to supreme, i thought i remember someone saying in the supreme thread way back that they were unpacking the kermit tees from AAA boxes so perhaps that explains it?