"TOO MUCH DENIM" sale (Kicking Mule, Imperial, PBJ, Ernest Sewn, APC, Nudie) 31-33

apocalypse later

Looked through my closet and realized I have way too many jeans I won't ever get to wearing enough. All pictures were taken with flash (damn dorm is so dark) so any wear on the jeans is a bit more exaggerated in these pics.

Kicking Mule 1980 (31)--$150

Waist: 16"

Thigh: 11"

Inseam: 33.5"

Barely worn for a week. No fading or set creases. Bought from Context last year and never really got to wear them.

P1030415.jpg

P1030416.jpg

Imperial Duke (33)--SOLD

Waist: 16" (one inch taken off)

Thigh: 12"

Inseam: 37" (hemmed to a 33")

Worn for about three weeks. A bit of very slight wallet marks and some hem wear. Creases are somewhat set. One thing about the cross-stitch in the back (I believe that is what it is called) is about .25-.5" off since the tailor took an inch out of the waist. No big deal unless you're planning on wearing belly shirts considering it'll be covered up.

P1030417.jpg

P1030418.jpg

Pure Blue Japan XX-005--$135

Waist: 16"

Thigh: 11.5"

Inseam: 33.5"

Had a previous owner before me, who hot soaked these once after two months of wear. I wore them for a few days before deciding they were too slim. Some lap crease fading, knee fading, and chew tin fading on the back pocket. Still years of life left in these things, they're still pretty stiff.

P1030419.jpg

P1030420.jpg

More will be posted, including two pairs of Ernest Sewn, APC, and Nudies.