Prefaded denim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd grab yourself a pair of 501 STFs. $50 and widely available in mall stores that try to "aim higher" in fashion selection.

I don't understand exactly why you want pre-faded, but I would guess that you want a pair a little more comfortable then the Sams to take a break in.

Follow that suggestion only if that's the case.

-JF

lol what the fuck did you not read the guy's initial post on why he wants predistresed jeans?

lol what the fuck did you not read the guy's initial post on why he wants predistresed jeans?

It made a bit more sense in my head.

-JF

For reasons like Collies, prefade isn't all that bad. I should consider that for the future. I enjoy my overdyed look, though. Then comes the fade that you wear in pride, for you have earned that shit.

-JF

Would it be a bad idea to just to to yahoo japan auctions and search for a nice used pair? I sometimes go looking for older models of evisu when they were named Evis and theres some really nicely worn ones there for not that much money.

Thank you everyone!

I am glade some people can sympethize with my situation. I am just not one to rock the same jeans 5 days in a row.

I got the edwins

http://www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=1721

cuz they were half price in my size!!!

I would have gotten the warehouse if I could afford them but sadly no...and I feel as though most of the prps are overdone and somewhat tacky plus the fit seems baggier than most other brands.

Thanks again guys

Thank you everyone!

I am glade some people can sympethize with my situation. I am just not one to rock the same jeans 5 days in a row.

I got the edwins

http://www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=1721

cuz they were half price in my size!!!

I would have gotten the warehouse if I could afford them but sadly no...and I feel as though most of the prps are overdone and somewhat tacky plus the fit seems baggier than most other brands.

Thanks again guys

good choice, but the knees do have to match up otherwise it will look a bit silly

Try to score some used Diesels. cuts like Zathan, Slammer, Thanaz, Safado. They've done some really good stuff the past couple seasons. Only a few of them would I pay full retail price for.

Prewashed Nudie jeans are cool, but not worth the money. Seven for All Mankind jeans have low quality material for the price too. True Religion is played out, mostly because of the gaudy horseshoe back pockets.

PRPS are pretty awesome but quite pricey.

Hi guys,

I too am getting a bit bored of wearing 'raw' all the time.

Haven't stopped liking raw jeans, just that I've stopped liking looking like I'm wearing the same outfit every day no matter what pair of jeans I have on.

I just ordered some washed Cheap Mondays for a bit of a radical change, plus they are inexpensive.

Would like some PRPS, but unfortunately inseam is not long enough.

When we were getting my girlfriend's Edwins I saw a pair of PRPS that had the most realistic looking honeycombs I've seen on a pair of prewashed denim. Normally combs look like complete junk no matter what.

Goldsign's new range of vintage-style denim looks pretty bloody good too, all modelled on genuine wear LVC style and hand finished in a series of incredibly complex processes.

There are easy to get predistressed with the simple sanding for combs, then there are those more rare, quality jeans that actually fold and crease as if they were broken in. That, along with proper placement of fading and subtlety, is what seals the deal for me.

Ya know, there are a few people that think I'm dirty for telling them that they're going to see me wearing the same pair of pants everyday for a year or so minimum.

Oh well, I say it's a phase. I just need to increase my Denim collection. That way, I'll just start cycling some sick nasty pairs with the most realistic break-ins.

Oh, you know it.

With the cheap prices for bad predistressed and the overly high prices for quality predistressed, I think I'll stick with my wholesome denim to have the most realistic fades.

Or maybe I'm just cheap..

-JF

if u want some pre-treated denim, why bother going with obscure(outside of sufu) brands

why not go with a jean like diesel? i know its blasphemous to say that on this board but they have some pretty good cuts, and you are bound to find a cut that suits your body, be it straight leg, bootcut or just baggy.

and they are alot less gaudy than most of the jeans posted in this thread