Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

never really heard of the brand before, but the price was pretty good and the leather really soft. brand is : dandyism?? anyone know anything about them?

never heard of it either. i'm not sure if i hate or love the colored zipper... but the whole jacket design looks great, where u got it from? it looks a bit boxy though, no?

never heard of it either. i'm not sure if i hate or love the colored zipper... but the whole jacket design looks great, where u got it from? it looks a bit boxy though, no?

yeah, i know the zipper will be a love/hate thing. i like it. think it adds a nice touch. picked it up from a department store in HK - seibu. 35% off. fit is pretty slim actually. friggen asian sizing. had to size up 2.

also grabbed this today and got 2GO to sign it...

oamkgaaba.jpg

that's my first post in this thread ;-)

last.jpg

stephan schneider wool coat

stephan schneider cotton asymmetric jacket

stephan schneider thick cotton sweatshirt

raf simons wool/ cashmere straight pants

and some other stuff... anyway, actually i just think

that stephan schneider is really the most reasonable designer

right now, i mean relation between price and quality (which is even

better then for example of ann's clothes) is awesome.

every piece is produced in belgium, and you can

really feel it...

I like the schneider stuff i've seen previously but just don't know enough US or online stockists. That asymmetric jacket really is the tits

I like the schneider stuff i've seen previously but just don't know enough US or online stockists. That asymmetric jacket really is the tits

Schneider's spring summer collection looks like it is going to be really good! Tres Bien Shop is going to stock it, which I am really excited about.

Damn. Between margiela, schneider, and chai i'm gonna have to start saving money and selling plasma