Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Today I found a pair of Frye Campus Boots at Value Village for ten dollars. They were probably worn for a few months - no major signs of wear.

Of course they were in a size five, which wasn't going to fit me, so I picked them up for Diamonds' mom!

Pretty exciting.

personally, I can't wait to see her WAYWT pictures........

got these ridiculous nikes for $10

1764633230_727f9ed65c.jpg

will never wear them, but couldn't not buy them. i also kinda remember them being desirable for sneaker people, but i have no idea, feel free to inform me if you know...

will never wear them, but couldn't not buy them. i also kinda remember them being desirable for sneaker people, but i have no idea, feel free to inform me if you know...

my friend had a pair of those "af1 linens" or whatever. mildly creased and sold them for $265

got these ridiculous nikes for $10

what size?

might be able to flip them on ebay for a bit of a profit.

my friend had a pair of those "af1 linens" or whatever. mildly creased and sold them for $265

is that what they are? no box because i got em at a thrist store, but the leather is actually not very creased at all... just need to get cleaned.

what size?

might be able to flip them on ebay for a bit of a profit.

its always nice to know the right people, some times you luck out and i did this time.

those are probably the nicest pair of pumas i've seen in a while. what do they retail for?

the toe reminds me of those super old mj originals from like 8 years ago...

its honestly the first pair of pumas ive seen in a long time that i have had the slightest bid of interest in. the detailing on them is super subtle and well done. retail on them is around $255 i believe.

it's actually really cool that the price point og most puma double names hasn't really wnet up that much. the first couple double names were by obviously jil sander, bikkenbirg, and even van noten. they went as high as 250.00 max. i know some of the newere dressy looking ones go for like 3, but who the fuck is gonna buy that?

the thing that i don't like about most pumas are the huge trademark curves on most of them. in this case it is subtle and just blend into the rest of the shoe.

mcqueen vs. barret. who overall has the better output of pumas? i can't remember mcqueens other ones, but barret is really hit or miss right?

barret is super hit or miss and i kind of feel the same with the mc queen stuff. i feel like they have struggled with what they have to work with with the puma product and their own styles. apparently this mcqueen collab is selling well for puma so far though, i guess they got in with him at just the right time as so many people are all about him and his look.

Nice. A Baseball Fury is a great Halloween get-up. Try to get a leather cap to complete it!

Also, who makes that hoodie?

You going as this one?

photo041gi2.jpg

thanks, def gonna try to get a leather cap. and yeah im going as that one! oh and the hoodie is made by character hero. you can get it at urban outfitters, they also have it in teal blue/black and neon yellow/black.

who's that cardigan by?

h&m.

Guest supernoob

i enjoy have the sex with a skateboard, won time. we and them issus, it was in bed with it. we have insert with brutal forces. but it was ok, we had paid the money and it was reissued.

:)