Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

which one? do they take phone orders? how much? what sizes?

send me a PM and i'll get rid of that red reputation you've got there.

quoted for me, too.

i'll rep you so hard you'll skip from red to two green boxes.

Can't remember the name of the store, sorry. If it pops up i'll post it later

BTW the pair i bought was the last one. I don't think they got 'em anymore.

....you just said it was the wood wood store and gave the website.... what the hell?:confused:

About the same as the last lot of selvedge, they're slightly distressed but as far as I can see it's more just a weird light creasing all over than any fake fading or anything. I'll take a couple of quick camera phone pics in a sec.

yea...hopefully they speak english. is anyone in berlin or copenhagen?

I think sXXXe is in Berlin .. but I don't know how active he is on this forum, haven't seen him post too frequently in a while. There's gotta be somebody else in those parts .. step forward.

Aight funny story! (not really funny but exciting) ... I saw SuFu Bill with this BADASS newsboy cap made by Ralph Lauren and i really wanted one. So I went to www.RalphLauren.com or what ever and found out that they were $25 USD. I figured it wasn't too bad of a price, but before I bought it I talked myself into a trip to my local Dillards to see what Ralph Lauren stuff they had. And I just so happened to find the exact hat I wanted in a bin of hats for $4.99 USD!!!! WHAT A STEAL!!!

IMG_7102.jpg

While shopping at Dillards I realized they were having a huge sale on all Ralph Lauren stuff 50% off everything with an additional 30%!!!! So I found these grey patchwork chinos for $26 USD!!!

IMG_7097.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

graydot- very nice stuff

my semi back to school purchases over the last 3 weeks...

-Northface Goretex Paclite

-Evoke x Fragment m65 (finally!!!)

-Tzu SS button up (props to Rich)

-Base Control navy finger cutoffs

-Visvims Cordu Hexagon 22 (not vis)

dsc00293go5.jpg

so jealous of the evoke x fragment m65...that's some steeezzin back to school stuff

966931646_7f88e6e57a.jpg

h+m hoodie and jacket

paul smith cords

marc jacobs tee and vans

reebok pumps

aa board shorts

27s

not pictured because i left them in my car:

h+m khaki trench, green jacket, misc t shirts, shorts

aa t shirts

random books

Guest Airjamie
Aight funny story! (not really funny but exciting) ... I saw SuFu Bill with this BADASS newsboy cap made by Ralph Lauren and i really wanted one. So I went to www.RalphLauren.com or what ever and found out that they were $25 USD. I figured it wasn't too bad of a price, but before I bought it I talked myself into a trip to my local Dillards to see what Ralph Lauren stuff they had. And I just so happened to find the exact hat I wanted in a bin of hats for $4.99 USD!!!! WHAT A STEAL!!!

IMG_7102.jpg

While shopping at Dillards I realized they were having a huge sale on all Ralph Lauren stuff 50% off everything with an additional 30%!!!! So I found these grey patchwork chinos for $26 USD!!!

IMG_7097.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

What the fuck....I think mom needs to move the computer into the living room to more closely monitor your internet activity.