Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

fair enough

if one says a certain article of clothing is "weird" he is entitled to his opinion...whether he likes that shit or does not. there are plenty of weird or nonmainstream/collectively abnormal peices on the market. and THAT opinon of not being fond of something because it is "weird" is a fair one.

if some random noob with neg rep says some shit like "not nice" or whatever the fuck, he best be able to back up his seemingly unvaluable or unreputable opinon with worthy logic. while i do not own nor have i ever purchased a pair of stan smiths, as far as their design and shape goes i find hating on them for those reasons (in the context of the diwon sneakers and shape) fucking stupid.

from the pics i think they look fine. dont see why you'd think the toe shape looks weird cause the t shape def isn't looking much different from any other typical sneaker...ie stan smith.

probably weird wasn't the most accurate word, but yeah, the shape looks like stan smiths and i definitely don't wanna see that in a pair of sneakers i own,much less on a pair that retails at 300(although i now you payed much less).

the shape actually looks really nice from the side, but in the top view of the shoes in the auction listing they become mundane.

probably weird wasn't the most accurate word, but yeah, the shape looks like stan smiths and i definitely don't wanna see that in a pair of sneakers i own,much less on a pair that retails at 300(although i now you payed much less).

the shape actually looks really nice from the side, but in the top view of the shoes in the auction listing they become mundane.

i dont wanna really get into it and muddle the thread, and u are cool in my book.

i do kinda understand what you are getting at but arguably the same kinda logic could be applied to l.a. gear's older models and cps (a shoe you own...i think). i admittingly buy shit for their connotations and labels, not just the design...and because the diwon label seemed like a good deal and some shit i wouldnt see on the feet of every single person in major metropolitan cities and on sufu, i opted to buy them.

i personally like them and dont loath stan smiths, it's just the comments of that other guy that somewhat annoyed me.

Yuppz, They had cp's for 75 dollars and everything in the store is 40 % off on friday.

Seen. I have done massive raiding there already. I copped CPs for $60 the last time I was in there. Last I checked they only had the slip ons in size 46. Unless ofcourse they restocked.

I would be excited about the extra 40% off but there isn't much outside the Sale they have already that is really exciting to me other than maybe the Rogue's Gallery stuff. I'd definately check em out on Friday though. Good looking out.

FTRO-MZ12_V1.jpg

they were on sale for $68, then i check this morning, and they're marked down at $44 !

i don't like the sole but will paint it white.

size 40 41 44 left, fits sorta true to size from what i heard

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=FTRO-MZ12&c=F+Troupe&d=h

mrip- Nice pickup. Can't +rep

famous- You're a tosser. Neg rep for your purchase

jmatsu- Yea, those look pretty nice for black lows. Remind me a little of the shape of my apc x nikes except better details, leather, and foot opening. Cool though. Did they have white people shoe sizes? I could use an upgrade to either those or CPs or something