Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^ thanks for that link.. been trying to find a decent shop for new frames for awhile! would rep if i could.

def check out the store. they have literally anything you can think of in any size. Look out for the all wood frames, sick shit.

I am always surprised how far behind the evolution / market of cell phones in the US is..

the cell phone market/evolution is much better in europe and asia because the technology has been there for longer. the US didn't embrace cell phones on the whole for at least a year or two after they started gaining popularity in england, and we tried to use american made products first to challenge the foreign markets. i was reading an article on this, and apparently, despite europe being higher on the cell phone chain, we have better global internet access/speed/etc. because we pursued that technology much more than the cellphone technology, originally.

It's 10 mega pixels so it's very sharp. This thing has so many different setting for shooting it's really overwhelming trying to learn them all. I bought it because I wanted a new camera for snapshots but it is so much more than that. It's really nice. Highly recommended.

It's 10 mega pixels so it's very sharp. This thing has so many different setting for shooting it's really overwhelming trying to learn them all. I bought it because I wanted a new camera for snapshots but it is so much more than that. It's really nice. Highly recommended.

Its a great camera...I just posted this pic shot on it...set at 6mp and then shrunk to 15%:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=635232&postcount=3313

I'm sure you can do amazing things with this camera if you knew what you were doing (which I do not).

the cell phone market/evolution is much better in europe and asia because the technology has been there for longer. the US didn't embrace cell phones on the whole for at least a year or two after they started gaining popularity in england, and we tried to use american made products first to challenge the foreign markets. i was reading an article on this, and apparently, despite europe being higher on the cell phone chain, we have better global internet access/speed/etc. because we pursued that technology much more than the cellphone technology, originally.

Well, I'll take better/faster Internet over cellphones any day.