Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

The Lajbans would be fine but for the shitty fucking detailing on them... massive exposed rivets AND complex back pocket stitching AND a stupid cinch AND an oversized patch with a garish logo.

Admittedly on liface they look like short chubby dude with diaper ass jeans, but I think that's more to do with him than the jeans.

^^^NICE PICK UPs, shakers are so dope..cant rep you anymore!!

I was just sitting here....eating this half-decent slice of pizza with vegetables...and it occured to me, the idea of giving someone rep for purchasing something is really strange.

Like...you're essentially giving someone "props" because they spent their money....

Strange.

I was just sitting here....eating this half-decent slice of pizza with vegetables...and it occured to me, the idea of giving someone rep for purchasing something is really strange.

Like...you're essentially giving someone "props" because they spent their money....

Strange.

you just got repped

let's see pics of that supreme back pack please? interested in picking up one this weekend..

No problem. will post pix for sure as soon as i am back home....should be tmr or the day after tmr.;)

Picked up these CCP trousers as an early b-day present to myself.

awesome, I think those might look even better in person.

assuming it works, im interested to know how much??

thats some antiques roadshow shit right there

Yes, it works and it wasn't very expensive--$150

It was cheaper than those shoddy Korean trend of the moment cell-phones.