Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

won't have my Cloak jacket till April. too afraid to have it shipped into Canada. *sigh*

Are you sure that your dad isn't going to decide to keep the Hussar jacket by then?

I went on a bit of a Dior binge as of late (as evidenced by my thread in SuperMarket)

S/S '06 White Cotton Blazer

F/W '06 Smoking Jacket (I guess that's how

F/W '06 MIJ Silver Selvedge Raw Indigos

S/S '07 MIJ 19cm Raw Indigo and Black Jeans

Man am I broke right now :-/

I actually sold mine, finally. If mine had been made of fleece like Mike's I probably could've kept it since it would've been stretchy... alas...

stuff I've gotten recently or should be getting soon:

* W&H thermal (best thermals ever)

Werd, I have black and white ones. Best goddam fit and quality.

just got my wjk jacket today.. damn they're cut tight! mines an L which seemed like a basic fit based on the measurements, but its really slim and the sleeves are tight as hell. luckily its soft cotton so it'll stretch a bit :) really long too, I might shorten it a bit, in the second pic its turned inside maybe 2".

stuff_feb071.jpg

stuff_feb072.jpg

Info? Where to buy? How much? etc? Ive been looking for something in that material for a while.

Info? Where to buy? How much? etc? Ive been looking for something in that material for a while.

I'm with you in this; that jacket is pretty awesome and right up my alley. I had one similiar that was supposed to be grey herringbone but arrived in this odd brown colour, so I had to return it. Since then, I haven't seen anything like it.

also it's like 500 bucks.

I certainly hope not since all WJK fall items are 40% off at Mindtrive in Kyoto...not through the website, you have to call them....Also Ann D. and Carpe Diem select items...

How many M65's do you have?
Haha. Isn't that the eternal question?!?!

haha :P

I have 3.

I certainly hope not since all WJK fall items are 40% off at Mindtrive in Kyoto...not through the website, you have to call them....Also Ann D. and Carpe Diem select items...

not sure if this is a spring item cause I havent seen it anyplace else than wjk. most places have the normal m-65's and 66's but this one is jersey cotton.

i remember those bottles.. love that espo one. didn't kaws do one as well?

ck one smells like piss though.

Yeah, it does...

Don't think Kaws did one. I only know of the 3.

I bought them for the bottles only. They won't be opened/used. Got 'em for cheap.

The flip side of the Espo bottle is the better side:

espo%20o.jpg

You will never see me wearing a shemagh for political reasons but fuck, I do love how they look. Luckily, I found a houndstooth alternative for like 10 bucks at H&M. In the ladies apartment. I swear I was there with a friend :smith:

scar.jpg

Also yeah yeah whatever military shirts are so 2005 but hey customer discount!

mi.jpg