Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^ Yes you can.

I had similar thing done with my ck specks, best if you get transitions.

198285910_6bd330291c_m.jpg

2gh6.jpg

-vintage roebucks western shirt... sooo soft, because its left hand twill

3tg2.jpg

-deadstock 505... mid 80s i think. too big for me, so im gonna give them to a friend of mine.

6qo0.jpg

-vintage nike sweat. new with out tags. th'little plastic thing that the tags hang on is still there tho...

7jf2.jpg

-nike sb 5-panel

DSC00077.jpg

From left to right...

Wool Military Surplus fingerless gloves

Enjin Tshirt

Fred Perry / Comme des Garcons polo

Thrift store Leather jacket

Cloak Desert Boots (bought off supermarket from BrokenGlass)

AA blue/gray hoodie

Dior Homme Sunnies

Shure E4C headphones

From left to right...

Wool Military Surplus fingerless gloves

Enjin Tshirt

Fred Perry / Comme des Garcons polo

Thrift store Leather jacket

Cloak Desert Boots (bought off supermarket from BrokenGlass)

AA blue/gray hoodie

Dior Homme Sunnies

Shure E4C headphones

nice find on that jacket, so similar to the Cloak tne I posted in the Market to show you the boots with trousers....cool, gotta wear that outfit

some of the CDG x FP polos have "CDG" embroidered right beneath the FP logo on the chest.

i think they made tie-dye ones too. Made in england ones are cut slim as opposed to the portugal ones.

Left: CDG Right: Made in England FP

IMG_0982.jpg

beams has made some kickass FP polos also

One of the biggest things about NY are the awesome free mags (especially vice)

L.A.has mags too but slim and meager pickin's

Guest Fade to Black

- My first 'bespoke' suit...got it made at a local HK tailor called 'Excellent Tailor' (I think the Chinese name 'Cheong Tai' sounds more serious, but I'll go with what the store sign says)...it's a charcoal slim-cut 2-button suit in a summer super 150's wool, i did some drawings and measurements of a dior homme blazer and tried to get it as close as possible to those specs. Went for the final fitting today and it wasn't as good as the real thing, but it's OK considering it was a fully custom suit for $400 USD.

Went and did a lil shopping today, looked at APC's F/W06 was more impressed in person than I had been by the website pics. They have a bunch of stuff in the stores not on the website that is cool.

I had to bite Tragic's style and get that Plisse wallet, I love it. Also got a t-shirt from the newer stuff, and an APC striped long-sleeve t-shirt.

aug11buys1.jpg

It's hot as hell here but saw this APC M-65 from the new F/W and decided I had to have it. They had a chestnut color and black, I opted for black in size 0, it fits really snug and slim in the trunk and has longish sleeves that blouse on the wrists with adjustable snaps. Belted waist and collar, the buckle is leather-covered. I love it.

Aug11buys2.jpg

hey cmf what size is that parka and how much are lookin to sell it for... that is if u decide to sell it

not tags, but id say its a large. maybe a medium... i dont know how they are sized since ive never owned something that bulky and warm. its like arctic weight.

as for price? damn, i dont even know what its worth. make me an offer.

It's hot as hell here but saw this APC M-65 from the new F/W and decided I had to have it. They had a chestnut color and black, I opted for black in size 0, it fits really snug and slim in the trunk and has longish sleeves that blouse on the wrists with adjustable snaps. Belted waist and collar, the buckle is leather-covered. I love it.

Aug11buys2.jpg

That looks great, ima be in NYC for the CMJs so hopefully they'll still have those at the store to try on.