l AM THE UPSETTER

Guest supernoob

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ebarrassed to find out that sohoADDICT is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in Tokyo, but if or when it comes to New York I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of +++ Supreme. 19-CM MIJ. Vans. yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the diamonds n00dz. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. Kiya (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. Dino Might! is kinda selling out and its lame..

BOOYAKASHAKAAAH

'nuff respek

Im ebarrassed to find out that sohoADDICT is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in Tokyo, but if or when it comes to New York I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of +++ Supreme. 19-CM MIJ. Vans. yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the diamonds n00dz. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. Kiya (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. Dino Might! is kinda selling out and its lame..

BOOYAKASHAKAAAH

some twilight zone shit