reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

waywt815cv6.jpg

helmut lang cardi

black suspenders

cheap sheer u neck

beat a77s

going to wear cps or gladiators tonight

shitty picture

i r mad confused. u b man? or woMAN? look like u got some slave-feet.

Guest jmatsu

landho vbmenu_register("postmenu_1202272", true);

superbored

WAYWT2008-08-15-1.jpg

landho seems like ok person. not say 2 many stupid shit, but dear satan his shit be crazy goofy looking. look like you'd run a noodle stand in china. which would explain the clothing budget. olympics good for economy...

hate b my business, and the supermods try to bankrupt me, so i gotta hustle the shittalk. and overall u b the most consistently wack-dressed goober throughout the last week of my suspension (sorry if i missed other doox2 fits...feel free to link).

WAYWT2008-08-16-1.jpg

kinda like after you finished building the railroad, you decided to dress like white pit boss. chinee cowboy forgot his hat. wild west, cannot wear cowboy boot or kung-fu shuz. i guess those be the median.

WAYWT2008-08-14-1.jpg

WAYWT2008-08-13-1.jpg

etc...etc.

Guest jmatsu

lorna vbmenu_register("postmenu_1196179", true);

bored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

im_msn.gif

S&S Rachels, about 20 wears.

Day20wornbb.jpg

Day20worn.jpg

woulda been an so-so welcome back present...the english booty/limey-rack, til' i saw your fuckass shoes. take them shittyshits off...infact take everything off.

HAHAHAHAHA ^^^ both you bitches need to shut the fuck up. back to joey

joey you need to rock a ponytail to stop being a douche, so put it up. i'm watching.

jane: i hope to god you didnt wear that homeless lady steez.

WAYWT-2.png

im not wearing this today im wearing it tomorrow....

rabbit fur vest, silk cherry blossom shirt, dries slip dress, vintage 501s, miu miu wedges

i dont know what the fuck your trying to pull here but its just not working.. swap out your shoes for grunged up sneakers and let your hair down and i might throw you some change.

Though I don't condone hurting our furry friends in the animal kingdom, the vest adds a touch of playfulness while the colors of the dress dance on our eyes.

In our world, we can do what ever we want...

Though I don't condone hurting our furry friends in the animal kingdom, the vest adds a touch of playfulness while the colors of the dress dance on our eyes.

In our world, we can do what ever we want...

What are you talking about? Its rabbit fur, rabbits are a pest, glad some are getting killed for a higher purpose.

Guest jmatsu

anhtice vbmenu_register("postmenu_1205646", true);

semibored

(he got 5 bars of neg rep, okay?)

img0261eq3.jpg

have u got alittle or alota of retard in u (not talking about your usual buttfucks inthe handivan)? boy, are you simple? i just gone done hate on your stupid shoes in purchases, and now u pair them repulsive shit up with some ugly clothing as well? alota nerve u got! this b the kinda shit that even hypebeast forum would hate on, no? what a fuckin disgrace.

Guest jmatsu
^LOL, I'm ashamed that more than half the asians in my city dress like that.

don't beat yourself up, unless you b dressing like this too. shit not your fault. i not ashamed that japan bombed pearl harbor.

Guest jmatsu

dismalfuture vbmenu_register("postmenu_1205938", true);

postwhore

(yes this guy has big big rep)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceGlass viewpost.gif

lllllll.jpg

the proliferation of shittily dressed women on this site is discouraging

leg-meaty knee area not helping my digestion much either, but not really her fault. won't neg-rep... this time only warning.

I dunno, sometimes when i like legs i feel like i can squeeze the shit out of without them breaking. Not that i have anything against cocaine skinny girls, but sometimes i just wanna squeeze something. Kunk, you're right though. Less clothes and certainly no bras (unless you a big girl, then please spare me your sloppy tits in flying around)