WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

:D

WAYWT112607.jpg

so i give him some red rep saying.. the crewneck is making the wallies look wack (or something to that nature)

he returns the neg rep.. "wutang wore em with crewnecks you dumbass but you wouldnt know that"

TRUST ME.. no one in the wu would be wearing oilly wallabees in a young ass navy crewneck, some dark denim tights, and a busted ass fade haircut.

size up the crewneck.. go with heather grey or charcoal, get some mens pants, relax your stance and hit up the fuckin barber shop. And MAYBE that would look ok.

And before you go buy some new clothes get a new comforter for your homo day-bed son.

you fuck bitches in that bed with those corny ass sheets? hahahahaaaaa

these kids are hustling backwards man..

^its superwackola that he had to referrence wu-tang, like they're the end all b all of his fashion-universe. what now? should we all start re-bumping 36 chambers, go out and buy some tommy raincoats and maybe rent some kung fu flicks?

the pic of the sneaks is irritating.

tryin to get his hustle on by re selling vans syndis and shit...

i was mad moving units when he was still suckin on his momma's dick.

bonimarcusmevm4.jpg

this looks like if the token asian girl went stag to the senior prom in some rural backward country town. science teacher on the left and esl teacher on the right.

am i the only one who thinks he doesn't look bad?

they're not that bad at all.. they all look the same. hahaa

you can do the vans syndicate 'trying not to give a fuck' look. but when you toss the crispy fresh pair of wallabees on, step your fuckin game up.

respect the damn shoe.