WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

So you just act autistic and decide to post nothing relevant to what has been stated because of the fact you cannot come up with a strong comeback. The streets are talking kid, open your eyes.

do you even know what being autistic means dr sycamore no more? maybe i should drop out of medical school and have you teach me how about that?

Actually, NO.

I'm reaching for MY look, which is PLAIN and SIMPLE.

Always has been, if you look at all my WAYWT post, you would know.

Sorry, nice try.

And to add to it, I don't even know who papoose or rythm&sound is.

You mad doggie???

superfuturefit48.jpg

im cool with the dressier shoes and jeans look, do it myself sometimes, but not with a tee shirt.... that said, change the shoes to a darker color and a plain white tee wouldve looked better, but that royal, unsolid blue... gah, in need of serious item harmony*

*you heard it here first

Why the hell anyone wears HUGE shoes with tight jeans that make outfit even more disproportional? Either change shoes, or wear different jeans.

And of course blue t-shirt sucks too.

im cool with the dressier shoes and jeans look, do it myself sometimes, but not with a tee shirt.... that said, change the shoes to a darker color and a plain white tee wouldve looked better, but that royal, unsolid blue... gah, in need of serious item harmony*

*you heard it here first

My last W.A.Y.W.T. was a pretty good example of how to work white dress shoes, in my opinion, although it was pretty hard to see. They weren't quite as pointy as those, either, which kept them in proportion a little better.

I think Crillz and Lowrey have both posted in white dress shoes (I think Crillz has those Margielas from Aloharag awhile back?). Good looks.

(edit: are they technically even called dress shoes? White seems to make them appear really casual)

How do you figure? I bet he rides the shit out of dat

They just look so... lame.

I can't imagine hot bedroom fire emerging from that union.

Motherfuckers probably listen to "the decemberists" and do it real slow for about two minutes.

I couldn't possibly begin to understand the logic behind going from judging peoples clothing and outfits to graphically imagining the person's sex life then judging the imaginary sex life you just created up inside your head.

thats some twisted, you'll only find that in the superfuture supertrash forums type shit.

kudos to you sir, kudos.

I couldn't possibly begin to understand the logic behind going from judging peoples clothing and outfits to graphically imagining the person's sex life then judging the imaginary sex life you just created up inside your head.

thats some twisted, you'll only find that in the superfuture supertrash forums type shit.

kudos to you sir, kudos.

HOLY FUCK. STOP BEING A PUSSY. WlPE OFF THOSE TEARS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

EVERYONE HATES YOU.

DIE.

I agree, you can't just achieve that look. They probably have been doing that shit for years, I don't know how to describe it, but you can def. tell whos faking the funk when you see it

jealous of the wallys tho, I'm really considering coping another pair real soon

lulz faking the funkkkk

faking the funk

faking the funkk