WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

thats compulsory when joining jmatsu's fan club

I would prefer the discussion not go here. JMatsu is what he is. I don't like him, but I certainly don't deny his knowledge or influence. His arguments and statements are not ironclad, but they are a cut above internet stream of conciousness reasoning. Given the verbal diarrhea that passes for coherent argument around here, he looks like Sidgwick comparitively.

Tyro1 gets hate for being an independant douche. Whether or not he's a Matsu dickrider doesn't really concern me.

although i doubt he really uses the ignore function....

thank you for bringing that to my attention...it's great to know that jmatsu hasn't forgotten his position as superfuture's resident one-trick-pony of hatred, once again dodging the issue at hand (his atrocious fits) and directly addressing the thickness of my neck and my being a bug that will be stomped by him via internet bitchery.

edit: I do believe artificialsky has some competition, cuz I'm pretty certain mellowbonsai just won the thread.

thank you for bringing that to my attention...it's great to know that jmatsu hasn't forgotten his position as superfuture's resident one-trick-pony of hatred, once again dodging the issue at hand (his atrocious fits) and directly addressing the thickness of my neck and my being a bug that will be stomped by him via internet bitchery.

edit: I do believe artificialsky has some competition, cuz I'm pretty certain mellowbonsai just won the thread.

ha, are you stil upset that i denied your request to join my sufu "team?"

one trick pony? that'd be you. i never directly just adressed your fat mutant wrestler's neck , i also adressed the fact that you dumb and void of class as well.

the basic premise of your sorry attempt was: red/green/yellow print = gay/rasta/lrg and plaid (non flannel anti-fit) button up = lumberjack. your entire logic was stupid/full of descrepencies, so i didn't feel the need to defend a fit that is better than that of your's. i almost feel sorry for you. you and i both know that deep down that you hate your ugly clothes/appearance. stop trying (and lying to yourself), cause you just can't win. you can't shovel shit upstream when you dwell at the very bottom. the fact that i am apparently on "ignore," yet you persist on replying to my quotes is pathetic (typical clopek) and kinda hypocritical.

ha, are you stil upset that i denied your request to join my sufu "team?"

one trick pony? that'd be you. i never directly just adressed your fat mutant wrestler's neck , i also adressed the fact that you dumb and void of class as well.

the basic premise of your sorry attempt was: red/green/yellow print = gay/rasta/lrg and plaid (non flannel anti-fit) button up = lumberjack. your entire logic was stupid/full of descrepencies, so i didn't feel the need to defend a fit that is better than that of your's. i almost feel sorry for you. you and i both know that deep down that you hate your ugly clothes/appearance. stop trying (and lying to yourself), cause you just can't win. you can't shovel shit upstream when you dwell at the very bottom. the fact that i am apparently on "ignore," yet you persist on replying to my quotes is pathetic (typical clopek) and kinda hypocritical.

Dayuum, he said you have the Kimura Lee neck

Guest doubletap
First thing I thought was more along the lines of 'MUST KILL PSEUDO-90S REVIVALIST BULLSHIT'.

Anyone else find it funny how Nike are blatantly reissuing shit like Structures to be down with the nu-rave teens and yet the hypebeasts are still jocking it like manna from heaven?

this is shit. you know nothing, so just stfu.

I could care less why nike decided to re-release such a dope shoe, but like milspex said... all this shit existed wayy before "hypebeasts" or "nu-ravers". who the fuck cares anyways!?

Guest Pettibon

reading this thread makes me depressed. damn some people need their kufi smacked every day or they get out of hand. so do you guys need me to show my face in my waywt? do you need me to get naked so you can analyze what areas i need to work on?

oh no, jayrock has pointed out my disgusting obesity. well, better go kill myself.

ah, and in response to pettibon:

what? thats the stupidest, most inane response i've ever read in my life. kufi smacking? go back to niketalk two years ago. there isn't a single person who is as vocal as jmatsu on this board who consistently hides their face, not that i reeeeeally give a fuck but tell me that doesn't seem a little bit strange

oh and jayrock, you still fucking suck.

Guest Pettibon
oh no, jayrock has pointed out my disgusting obesity. well, better go kill myself.

ah, and in response to pettibon:

what? thats the stupidest, most inane response i've ever read in my life. kufi smacking? go back to niketalk two years ago. there isn't a single person who is as vocal as jmatsu on this board who consistently hides their face, not that i reeeeeally give a fuck but tell me that doesn't seem a little bit strange

oh and jayrock, you still fucking suck.

i'm not a member on niketalk. is that even niketalk vernacular? i thought they say stuff like "SMH," "heat," and "balut."

anyway you can suck my dick too. try not to choke.

honestly, i just want jmatsu to post a picture where his face isn't blacked out.

i like the dude but something seems a little off when he's willing to sling shit at any and everyone but won't show his face.

i understand what you're saying, but honestly it is the ability to remain anonymous that makes internet "shit-slinging" so attractive/convenient/real. not to mention that alot of what i feel and i try to express no holds barred would not be appreciated by some of the individuals/companies that i do business with. consequences for self-snitching might prove detrimental for not only myself, but for other people i work with. it would also not serve the board on a nonsuperficial plane. with "friends" i've made on this board, i've actually exchanged pics with via request, and others i have met in real life.

anyway i don't see why you'd feel that i am "alittle off," just because i have yet to grace this forum with a face pic. i say what i feel, and i don't see how the lack of a face-pic would discredit me... the substance of most my arguments/"shit-slinging" i stand behind 100%. i would also like to add that there are a great deal of members (who haven't posted faces), besides myself, whose shit-slinging is way more ignorant and lack much of the class of that of mine. anyway i assume clopek is a friend of your's, and while i respect your loyalty, i would much rather respect "realness" on your behalf (for the context of clopek's behavior/contributions to sufu).

thanks and no hate.

honestly, i just want jmatsu to post a picture where his face isn't blacked out.

i like the dude but something seems a little off when he's willing to sling shit at any and everyone but won't show his face.

i understand what you're saying, but honestly it is the ability to remain anonymous that makes internet "shit-slinging" so attractive/convenient/real. not to mention that alot of what i feel and i try to express no holds barred would not be appreciated by some of the individuals/companies that i do business with. consequences for self-snitching might prove detrimental for not only myself, but for other people i work with.

with "friends" i've made on this board, i've actually exchanged pics with via request, and others i have met in real life.

anyway i don't see why you'd feel that i am "alittle off," just because i have yet to grace this forum with a face pic. i say what i feel, and i don't see how the lack of a face-pic would discredit me... the substance of most my arguments/"shit-slinging" i stand behind 100%. i would also like to add that there are a great deal of members (who haven't posted faces), besides myself, whose shit-slinging is way more ignorant and lack much of the class of that of mine. anyway i assume clopek is a friend of your's, and while i respect your loyalty, i would much rather respect "realness" on your behalf (for the context of clopek's behavior/contributions to sufu).

thanks and no hate.

you're my favourite asshole on this board, but i just think it's strange that you won't post your face when there are a bunch of equally classy haters who have no problem with it. i don't really know why i find it strange but i just do. and this has nothing to do with my loyalties to anyone on this board, because to tell the honest truth i could not really care less one way or the other who likes who.

edit okay i realized what my main gripe was

if youre going to be an asshole and criticize people for their actual physical features, you have to open yourself up to the same thing. i don't really care anymore but i just had this epiphany where i figured it out.

anyways