WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

cool

go crawl back in your hole

i was just calling you out for thinking you are not a corny white guy

you start shit you can't finish, this is why you will be a failure your whole life

have fun saving for your double wide making minimum wage bitchass

you took the time to ask. besides i should probably act as the ambassador to the state of NM since no one knows where or what the fuck it is.

blah blah blah

this shit is boring, we're just making assumptions about each other. shit gets old fast. all i know is you're fat, old and spend a shit ton of time on the internet arguing with kids close to half your age. You wear a lot of shitty childrens clothing and it makes me uneasy.

I really could careless about all that other shit in your life. im done haha

cool

go crawl back in your hole

i was just calling you out for thinking you are not a corny white guy who has no clue what he's talking about

you start shit you can't finish, this is why you will be a failure your whole life

have fun saving for your double wide

it was already done when you even came at me.

you're 34 fuckhead. You were a teenager before I was even born. Get it through your little man-boy neanderthal brain. Did you even go to college? Did you really graduate high school? How is it that you're still so fucking stupid and communicate on such a primitive level. I've never seen you even try to offer a mature or insightful opinion on just about anything. You come off sounding like a fucking kid, which isn't surprising since you dress the part too. You can't even talk shit to me on my level cause you're so much older than me. I hope to god when I'm 34 I'm not stuck on some internet forum talking shit to fucking college kids to get my rocks off. When I'm 34 - that is to say 13 years from now, I hope I'm a lot more intelligent than you are sounding right now.

You got nothing on me. You can come talk shit to me when I actually am out of college and living somewhere in the real world, until then find someone your age to obsess over, carrot.

I don't think he's ugly. There's pictures where I think he looks like a lovable 'ol feller who plays Wii with your little brother.

By the way, Agent, your nose sucks. I don't need your eyes to tell my eyes that you are unfortunate looking. You're not allowed to call anyone ugly, unless you're funny. which you are not.

hairkw5.jpg

this needs to be on every page, fuck u agentj:)

you're 34 fuckhead. You were a teenager before I was even born.

Irrelevant

Did you even go to college?

Not a pre-requisite for being intelligent.

I've never seen you even try to offer a mature or insightful opinion on just about anything.

This is so fucking meta and ironic that if you showed it to your post-moderinism prof along with your posting history you could probably get an extra credit.

You can't even talk shit to me on my level cause you're so much older than me.

If SA ever does a weekend web about us I really hope this gem makes it along with the inevitable man-child-gender-bender waywt's and 1800$ shooz recent purchases.

When I'm 34 - that is to say 13 years from now, I hope I'm a lot more intelligent than you are sounding right now.

Poor start.

jesus you seriously are a fucking tool

insightful opinons? on what..whether you should wear a shoe with a white sole or not? how garden state is not the movie you wanted it to be

i have an MBA and a good job and i come on here for fun and to laugh at douche bags like yourself, mostly while getting paid for it

what am i going to come on here and talk about cash flows and net asset values...gimme a fucking break

i dont really need to talk all that much shit to you cause you make yourself look like such a moron and you repeatedly show what a dumbfuck you are

you are correct, i should not be arguing with kids like you who have no clue and

i've wasted enough time on your pathetic ass

and i predict in 13 years you will likely be living somewhere in new mexico washing dishes in a diner

it was already done when you even came at me.

you're 34 fuckhead. You were a teenager before I was even born. Get it through your little man-boy neanderthal brain. Did you even go to college? Did you really graduate high school? How is it that you're still so fucking stupid and communicate on such a primitive level. I've never seen you even try to offer a mature or insightful opinion on just about anything. You come off sounding like a fucking kid, which isn't surprising since you dress the part too. You can't even talk shit to me on my level cause you're so much older than me. I hope to god when I'm 34 I'm not stuck on some internet forum talking shit to fucking college kids to get my rocks off. When I'm 34 - that is to say 13 years from now, I hope I'm a lot more intelligent than you are sounding right now.

You got nothing on me. You can come talk shit to me when I actually am out of college and living somewhere in the real world, until then find someone your age to obsess over, faggot.

Irrelevant

Not a pre-requisite for being intelligent.

This is so fucking meta and ironic that if you showed it to your post-moderinism prof along with your posting history you could probably get an extra credit.

If SA ever does a weekend web about us I really hope this gem makes it along with the inevitable man-child-gender-bender waywt's and 1800$ shooz recent purchases.

If we were to plot this on a graph with x as time and y and jackphoto intelligence it would be clear you're off too a piss poor start.

I don't really feel the need to really try to sound insightful or mature in these forums, though, I'm not 34 and I do post whatever comes to mind, if what I wrote didn't sound like a 21 year old wrote it (somewhat naive, cocky etc.) I would be disappointed. I'm not in a hurry to pretend I'm mature or try and act in any way other than what comes naturally - again I'm not 34. love it or hate it. i dont care.

In any case you haven't put me on ignore yet so you must get some kind of perverse pleasure out of reading my posts. This goes to all the haters that have jumped on my nuts in the last few pages. Just put me on ignore. Trust me I won't lose any sleep over it.

But you're not ron burgundy, stop playing with my feelings, he's NOT REAL

my dreams of being called a dirty pirate hooker are over...not really but no ron burgundy :(

I know you guys are saying those things about New Mexico because you don't like JackPhotography, not because you really mean them!

I love New Mexico, but I'm sortof a misanthropic type that prefers wide open empty spaces to thronging crowds. No place to cop Raf at 70% discount, but I can live with that. Not a bunch of nobodys trying to floss, either. I can live with that, too.

I don't really feel the need to really try to sound insightful or mature in these forums, though, I'm not 34 and I do post whatever comes to mind, if what I wrote didn't sound like a 21 year old wrote it (somewhat naive, cocky etc.) I would be disappointed. I'm not in a hurry to pretend I'm mature or try and act in any way other than what comes naturally - again I'm not 34. love it or hate it. i dont care.

In any case you haven't put me on ignore yet so you must get some kind of perverse pleasure out of reading my posts. This goes to all the haters that have jumped on my nuts in the last few pages. Just put me on ignore. Trust me I won't lose any sleep over it.

I hate to do this, but...

cartman-1.jpg