WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

If only he could find his lanvin hat he could look like the ultimate fucking asshole.

I did not realize there were "haters". I also did not realize that one could be so (obviously) close to a person with a sewing machine and tailoring skills and still have that much cuff. And if you didn't have any "haters" before, I'm afraid you might have some now.

EDIT: I thought you were in a tailor's shop or something, but now I realize it's just an office where—apparently—it's okay to leave your laundry lying all over the place.

he b in a corner again practicing for a man-rodeo. "bucker pro league." how appropriate. yeah and the clothes suck.

I dunno man, if I were you I spend more time securing my photo account so more of your pics are posted. And,please school me in ebonics and teach me that frail and weak exercise routine your on cuz I really, really wanna be kewl like you.

Guest jmatsu
I dunno man, if I were you I spend more time securing my photo account so more of your pics are posted. And,please school me in ebonics and teach me that frail and weak exercise routine your on cuz I really, really wanna be kewl like you.

sorry, but what don't you know? you don't know much apparently. i was hating on shit long before i even made a photo account. never even commented on your physique, just your crappy clothes and the imagery connotations of your pics, poses and hand placement.

stay off the steroids, cause you talking that crazy-talk.

never even commented on your physique,[

how the fuck could you?

You just whined like a lil bitch cuz someone posted, what you consider to be, an unflattering pic of you..A man would've just stood up and said.."Yeah man that's me, what about it?"

.I've been lurking long enough to know that your just a Net pussy who has absolutely no confidence in himself and, in all likelihood, never gets laid.

Do you honesty believe the majority of "fits" posted are any good? Take a ride on a subway and you'll see all the cools "shitz" you homos dig.. I never claimed my "fits" were extraordinary but I am quite fond of both tee shirts and love the fuckin' jumpsuit.

so peace out my professional hater cuz it's all good

Let the hate flow

Guest jmatsu
how the fuck could you?

You just whined like a lil bitch cuz someone posted, what you consider to be, an unflattering pic of you..A man would've just stood up and said.."Yeah man that's me, what about it?"

.I've been lurking long enough to know that your just a Net pussy who has absolutely no confidence in himself and, in all likelihood, never gets laid.

Do you honesty believe the majority of "fits" posted are any good? Take a ride on a subway and you'll see all the cools "shitz" you homos dig.. I never claimed my "fits" were extraordinary but I am quite fond of both tee shirts and love the fuckin' jumpsuit.

so peace out my professional hater cuz it's all good

Let the hate flow

if you honestly think that the fit-pics you posted up until now are even medicore you are sadly mistaken. you just look wack. like stupid-wack. it's a pretty simple concept really. this is a fashionboard. people post what they think the community will appreciate. i don't know if the "majortiy of fits posted are any good," but i do like some and i obviously hate others (every fit-pic you posted of course).

is shit so difficult for your big body-small brain to understand? what if i stole some pic of u eating the hershey-squirts off of some bear's hairy chest and liberally posted it without your consent? it's about the princinple. about theft.

the reason you never claimed that your fits were/are extraordinary is because somewhere in that turd transplanted for a brain of your's you know you'd get hated on here, or at the very least had doubts about your crappola clothing. if not, you're seriously just stupid (obviously the case here).

Sonicvoodoo: Just some questions out of pure curiosity. How old are you? Do you take steroids? Have you ever been in a fraternity? Do you use spray tan? Do you piss furiously?

Kind regards Emilo

1. Why? You wanna be my bitch?

2. Never, but thanks for the compliment

3. FUCK NO!

4.Never, but I do dig the beach

5. Only on haters

if you honestly think that the fit-pics you posted up until now are even medicore you are sadly mistaken. you just look wack. like stupid-wack. it's a pretty simple concept really. this is a fashionboard. people post what they think the community will appreciate. i don't know if the "majortiy of fits posted are any good," but i do like some and i obviously hate others (every fit-pic you posted of course).

is shit so difficult for your big body-small brain to understand? what if i stole some pic of u eating the hershey-squirts off of some bear's hairy chest and liberally posted it without your consent? it's about the princinple. about theft.

the reason you never claimed that your fits were/are extraordinary is because somewhere in that turd transplanted for a brain of your's you know you'd get hated on here, or at the very least had doubts about your crappola clothing. if not, you're seriously just stupid (obviously the case here).

Hey man what happened to that cool streetz ebonic shitz you love to spit. And, I could care less what fuckin' pic was posted of me cuz ya see I'm confident like dat....and extemely stoooooopid

If I honestly gave a fuck 'bout what you or your posse thought, and I had doubts about my "fits", why the fuck would I post em.

I'm just an egocentric dick who likes to see himself on da Interweb

and please, please,please don't gang neg rape me. I really, really wanna get laid tonight

1. Why? You wanna be my bitch?

2. Never, but thanks for the compliment

3. FUCK NO!

4.Never, but I do dig the beach

5. Only on haters

1: No thanks, it's just you look 40 and talk 16

3: sure? you look like a bro.

And Jmatsu, I cosign everything you said, even if it makes a skinny little bitch with a pathetic work out program.

Guest jmatsu
Hey man what happened to that cool streetz ebonic shitz you love to spit. And, I could care less what fuckin' pic was posted of me cuz ya see I'm confident like dat....and extemely stoooooopid

and please, please,please don't gang neg rape me. I really, really wanna get laid tonight

not right now, cause you're not down enough for the street knowledge shit i spit.

you are "extemely stoooooopid" cause you're still missing THE main point.

anyway you (don't worry you're not the only incarnation of walking stupidity) obviously just aren't compentent enough to even carry on the most simplest of debates.

Guest jmatsu

sonicvoodoo user_online.gif

bored

avatar27874_1.gifLast Activity: today 06:59 AM

Modifying Post @ 06:59 AM

hope you're modifying a post that someone already didn't quote...

you are "extemely stoooooopid" cause you're still missing THE main point.

anyway you (don't worry you're not the only incarnation of walking stupidity) obviously just aren't compentent enough to even carry on the most simplest of debates.

yeah the point is you aren't competent enough to spell competent....but you are a fashion god so please, please,please school me

ne way....gotta run now....we'll continue the love fest later

XOXOXOXOXO

Guest jmatsu
yeah the point is you aren't competent enough to spell competent....but you are a fashion god so please, please,please school me

ne way....gotta run now....we'll continue the love fest later

XOXOXOXOXO

esthpt_bbq.jpg

apparently this guy is great at spelling! yay!

At my parents' house.

waywtjw1.jpg

NEW! Dunderdon S18

OLD! Energie cutoffs

Converse

Kaz the golden retriever!

Kaz - "so...you're taking pictures of yourself for other mens' appraisal of your clothing choices on the internet? dude i lick my own balls and i still think that's gay."

Guest jmatsu
aah the god ol' ran-out-of-arguments spelling correction.

he got mad when i called him a walking "butfuck." he totally pwned me cause i forgot a t.