WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i think evan's look would look mad good with some black repettos

petrov is too clean for those combat boots.

need moar brand synergy

Zip his pants and stop with the SZ goth drapey- follower look that is ever so popular.

sickoutfit.jpg

Sick outfit, bro!

Ahahahahaha thoroughly owned. If this is actually "WayneGibbous" it confirms my suspicions about him. You're getting the hang of this Kodiak.
Zip his pants and stop with the SZ goth drapey- follower look that is ever so popular.
Unlike this guy.

the mole hath spoken.

Kunk where my banner dawg.

Edit: Also, i'm probably going to catch some hate for shit talking about fam0us, but what the fuck is up with these jeans? Did you rip them yourself? It looks like someone shot at your dick with a BB gun.

fit08130802zb8.jpg

Even if they weren't, that's where denim rips, I have two pairs of jeans in my closet with blows in similar spots.

I guess what I'm saying is I know Famous' stock is pretty low right now, but you're still trading on the penny market, get your fucking portfolio up before you jock the members club again.

One more thing id like to clear up. A lot of my outfits get shit for being "unoriginal", which is perfectly fine. But do outfits like Fam0us's actually get rep? How are some predistressed jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt any more original than some non-distressed jeans, dress shoes, and a t-shirt?

Just wondering.

One more thing id like to clear up. A lot of my outfits get shit for being "unoriginal".

Do outfits like Fam0us's actually get rep? How are some predistressed jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt any more original than some non-distressed jeans, dress shoes, and a t-shirt?

Just wondering.

You'd get a lot more rep if you didn't make posts like this.

One more thing id like to clear up. A lot of my outfits get shit for being "unoriginal", which is perfectly fine. But do outfits like Fam0us's actually get rep? How are some predistressed jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt any more original than some non-distressed jeans, dress shoes, and a t-shirt?

Just wondering.

there you go again