WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Hey Jack Photo,

How Many Limited Sneakers Does It Take To Get A Woman To Think Of You In A Sexual Way1??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!

Gundam Is Cool!

Right?!

Right!?!?!?!?!?

Hey Jack Photo,

How Many Limited Sneakers Does It Take To Get A Woman To Think Of You In A Sexual Way1??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!

Gundam Is Cool!

Right?!

Right!?!?!?!?!?

it is, right? ):

WHT IS COOL:

$$$ (but not spending it)

knowing more shit than u

girls(GUYS)

expensive clothes

WHT IS NT COOL:

limited edition shoes

gundam

r u not consumr?

i ddnt know, my bad.

You own one of these?!

You could sell some dunks to get a decent keyboard rite?!

2468881685_6fc5f7ce16.jpg

i've been trying to not be a dickhead on here, but this is so fucking awful

P7040681.jpg

everything about this sucks. i can see your hanes undershirt through the ill-fitting and sloppy button up that looks stupid as hell with those shorts...and black shorty socks with whatever shoes those are (suede luxury chucks?) isn't helping things.

the hair is terrible, and the glasses suck, the shorts might be respectable but in that pic they look like microfibre. that's never a good thing.

also, i know this isn't something you can change, but your feet are gigantic and you may want to consider doing something, anything, to take some attention awa from those

Guest jeffvyain

everything about this sucks. i can see your hanes undershirt through the ill-fitting and sloppy button up that looks stupid as hell with those shorts...and black shorty socks with whatever shoes those are (suede luxury chucks?) isn't helping things.

the hair is terrible, and the glasses suck, the shorts might be respectable but in that pic they look like microfibre. that's never a good thing.

also, i know this isn't something you can change, but your feet are gigantic and you may want to consider doing something, anything, to take some attention awa from those

wow, i somehow feel better about myself after that.

no OG is da best.

pretty much anything in universal century is good

seed, wing etc is whack

Gundam_TS.jpg

too lazy to take a pic

the zeon logo is on the front, the zaku eye is on the back

Guest jeffvyain

ehh it's pretty hard to fuck up t-shirt and jeans. you might still say i manage to do it, but i'll blame the awkwardness on lacking a neck and having a body shape akin to that of an anorexic gorilla.

clopek has certainly talked his fair share of shit toward me, but never has it come close to that last rant. i am one notch up on the human ladder after yesterday.

ehh it's pretty hard to fuck up t-shirt and jeans. you might still say i manage to do it, but i'll blame the awkwardness on lacking a neck and having a body shape akin to that of an anorexic gorilla.

clopek has certainly talked his fair share of shit toward me, but never has it come close to that last rant. i am one notch up on the human ladder after yesterday.

it's not your fits (although i use "fits" loosely, it's really "fit"...white tee, jeans, some shoes...thanks for coming out), it's how fucking stupid you are. i'm certian rapist-face over there has a brain in his head (even if he looks like shit), but any attempts you make at intelligent contribution come out sounding so retarded you may as well be a deaf, white MC.

also - who the fuck thinks GBC's fits suck?

as far as my hair goes, i've been kind of unsure what to do with it for a while. I used to like just wearing it sort of long shaggy and it worked for me, but my hair has started thinning at a pretty early age and so nothing looks all that good anymore... I've thought so many times about cutting it really short or just buzzing it, but that might be just worse.