Me:

Coal

Uniqloak

AA

Nooka

Head Porter

SExFH05BK (zomg staxxx)

Vanz

Surprise Rapist whom I didn't know was in the pic at the time of it being taken:

Hanes

Nudies

Vans

look at these fucking monkeys. this is what happens when you ship all the females outta a village. primitive peoples often resort to sodomy. the natives are restless, womenless, and shameless (just look at their ridiculous/primitve dress....dirty rags and ugly loin clothes/behaviour). shit may seem wack (is actually), but they are considered "cool" or even "modern" in their jungle.

Guest jmatsu
thanks jmatsu <3

I honestly didn't know he was in the pic, he just kinda jumped in there. :P

yeah yeah yeah. not your fault you look like a fruitcake in the pic YOU POSTED.

im gonna have to agree with conan

between his ugly mug and lame ass frontin' steez showing up on sufu and street peeper, i wanna say something, and this has given me cause

misterpretender: you are the white will smith without being relatively cool and or jiggy. you just got them big ass ears and dumb looking fits.

Misterpretender is also the same dude who has a trainer, yet only works out his arms, causing him to look extremely disproportionate, right?

2924svo.jpg

You had to know this was coming from the moment you hit ALT + S.

Somebody kill and pickle this bozo. What do you get when you wear a tie with jeans and sunglasses indoors? Two strikes.

However, there are enough balls at this shindig to end the inning, so...

YOU'RE OUT, YOU BIG BUTT.

So take your jive back over to the Warhammer table at that awesome LAN party of yours.

Guest jmatsu

IMG_1818.jpg

i don't hate tz/don't think his fits necessarily belong in the worst waywt, but goddammit this nigga's fits and posts are fucking boring. looking at his fit-posts is like working in a rubberband factory or pineapple cannery i gather. the day in day out repetition makes me wanna kill myself. okay okay! i got it the first 50 fuckin times. you wish you were east village bar and you are down for nyc or la or where ever it is you fuckin rep. you r in love with graf, the 90's and union's old early 90's label lineup.

IMG_1818.jpg

i don't hate tz/don't think his fits necessarily belong in the worst waywt, but goddammit this nigga's fits and posts are fucking boring. looking at his fit-posts is like working in a rubberband factory or pineapple cannery i gather. the day in day out repetition makes me wanna kill myself. okay okay! i got it the first 50 fuckin times. you wish you were east village bar and you are down for nyc or la or where ever it is you fuckin rep. you r in love with graf, the 90's and union's old early 90's label lineup.

You left out the worst part - that goddamn pose he's always doing.