cheep

A Fucking Spring outfit!!!!

outfit.jpg

Shades - Wayfarers

College - Viktor & Rolf för H&M

Blazer - H&M

Jeans - Filippa K

Converse

Nobody else noticed how the arrow on his shirt + the sunglasses form a penis pointing at his shoulder?

Guest '___________________'
wearing15.png

Is it me or her head is as big (or the contrary) as her legs ? There's something wrong about proportion here, I hope science can solve that.

So is everyone just going to put every girl who posts in this thread now to compensate for the amount of horny motherfuckers? You're trying too hard, asshole.

-'_____________________________'

It's the picture that gives that. But well, you're right, that was pointless. (i guess it's the fact that lately girls only come to waywt, and don't participate, which could be great... anyway... doesn't matter).

like i said...

cant come up with better material huh sel?

haha no homophobia son.. i know.. i know.. okay what shall i say..ummm (off the top)

umm.. you finally look like the preppy asshole that used to show through your lame 'street/skate' costumes in the past. the funny thing about it is you dont even look good in these clothes because they look like your dads hand me downs or some shit so give em about 10 years and just go back to american eagle v-necks, brown flip fops and jeans or something.

aivbirubvaeirbuhhhnanana. bye bye

haha no homophobia son.. i know.. i know.. okay what shall i say..ummm (off the top)

umm.. you finally look like the preppy asshole that used to show through your lame 'street/skate' costumes in the past. the funny thing about it is you dont even look good in these clothes because they look like your dads hand me downs or some shit so give em about 10 years and just go back to american eagle v-necks, brown flip fops and jeans or something.

aivbirubvaeirbuhhhnanana. bye bye

thats what im talkin about. +rep

Guest jmatsu
Mr. Jmat.

Seriously..I just had too, after your attacks I figure lemme see what this guy thinks is cool, and this is what I found....DANG!!!!

Now I know why you are beatin on the ladies.....It all makes sense now.

Tell me you forgot to do laundry.

retaliation post? okay. i never purposely go out of my way to "beat on the ladies" in the way that you mean, i.e. hating. the reason i stuck your latest in here, is because i didn't consider your fit an actual waywt fit-pic. your's was one for superdenim. the way you accessorized the belt was kind dumb too.

"tell me you forgot to do laundry?" you hate like a girl.

Guest jmatsu

another nigga (or in this case mad niggette) on my nuts, what else is new? get in line, bitch. feel free to go through all of my 8000 plus posts.

Mr. Jmat.

Seriously..I just had too, after your attacks I figure lemme see what this guy thinks is cool, and this is what I found....DANG!!!!

Now I know why you are beatin on the ladies.....It all makes sense now.

Tell me you forgot to do laundry.

Jmatsu doesn't beat on the ladies..not in that way anyway..

Don't take it the wrong way if your fit gets thrown here.

Others have been posted here for just showing shoes on an elevator..

If it makes you feel any better when I first started i had a fit thrown into worst waywt :eek: for "azn" glasses.. those glasses are gone and replaced with plain janes.

Being a girl doesn't save you from worst/shit talking thread.

Guest jmatsu
Ohh Please...Retaliation is all yours Jmat.

You have been all over my shit since yesterdays thread. Retaliation was yours not mine. I just went through a page of your posts to see what kind of fashion you found acceptable and this is what I saw.

I can take crap, but his thread was retaliation. And I am playin along.

There are 2 pics in my post btw...one showing the jeans and the other showing the fuzzy denim.

you are an idiot. you and i know that i actually fuckin repped one of your first fit posts. for me, this shit ain't even personal. think i really give shit if some silly cunt gets stupid-emotional on the internet. you're just one of many.

you wanna get into this? crying about neg rep in that one thread and punching your tits over being put in here.

you are an idiot. you and i know that i actually fuckin repped one of your first fit posts. for me, this shit ain't even personal. think i really give shit if some silly cunt gets stupid-emotional on the internet. you're just one of many.

you wanna get into this? crying about neg rep in that one thread and punching your tits over being put in here.

I was done with it, but you keep bringin it on. Fuck...Who is the whiny cunt?

Kiss my ass...

you might want to take your own advice a develop a bit thicker skin. and if you cant retaliate in a effective manner you are better off just ignoring the hate. you seem to know what you like and dress the way you want so just let the haters slide. otherwise you end up looking kind of reactionary and bitter.

(2 cents)