WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I'll concede that his outfits are mediocre, at best.

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah is a popular band. Is it such a stretch of the imagination to believe that he actually likes them? What, because he's black he's a "rap refugee"? Would you even take a second glance if it was a white kid posting that CD?

u talking about the boring long posts above me right? :(
Or he just doesn't give a fuck what whiney little bitches like you are prattling on about.
All the post about Ican't ducnk, that nigga is loving this shit, he's gonna post up some klaxons next just to fuck with yall

you guys arn't even in this discussion so why dont you just create a new topic in this thread rather than complaining about an ongoing conversation within it.

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah is a popular band. Is it such a stretch of the imagination to believe that he actually likes them? What, because he's black he's a "rap refugee"? Would you even take a second glance if it was a white kid posting that CD?

Dude, like i dont care if he actually likes them. He wears supreme, nike blazers, and from his past posts an assortment of other tennis shoes so one can only assume he has at one point had a thing for hip hop. If it was a white kid in a decent outfit posting that CD than no, I wouldn't care. But when its an awkward posing oaf that always has a supreme hat on his dome to go with whatever boring shit he has on then, yeah, i'm gonna talk a little head.

LOL. Still salty about that man?

If I was a bitch about it, what would that make you?

Stop whining and get over it already.

See the thing is that i can give you that extra 5 bucks because it aint shit to me ya heard... but hell fucking no. You said you were gonna put me as the "highest offer"..wtf?..this is sufu not ISS, fuck your Highest Offer shit. Esp. when its 5 bucks lower than your "BIN" price. HAHA fucking joke...dry ass jerky looking bitch, post more of your whack fits up and i'll post it here.

EDIT: People NEG REP THIS BITCH and ill POSITIVE REP YOU (I'm worth a few:p )

Many whites and non-blacks on this board are posting in the "good new hip hop", "your favorite line from a rap song" and "sufu freestyle" threads. No one gives you shit for trying to be black or the next whatever-white-guy-listens-to-rap. Is it that hard to imagine that icandunkonu actually enjoys the music he posts? You guys are in skinny jeans and deep v-necks quoting Jay and BIG--throwing around "nig this" and "nigga that." You don't think someone would find that suspect? You all need to get over yourselves.

omega, i've never had a problem with you, but i just don't wanna agree here.

if you think about shit, without black culutural influence in america, america wouldn't be what it is. i'm not saying that it isn't sickening to see some whiteboy or oriental to play "black" and get all thugged out (or to witness superficial attempts at appropriating black music/culture), but i would say that it's more natural (due to media or what have you) than that of a black man listening to white music. before people take this the wrong way, i'm not saying that black people shouldn't listen to white/nonblack music, but just be real about shit, see what i'm saying? i never met icandunkonu, but from his comments, posts, fits and musical selections shit just seems so contrived. it just seems like a failed attempt to assimilate.

i do find it difficult to imagine that he actually enjoys the music he posts. they are all hyped products of mass media, and are definitely safe choices for mass assimilation (which i belive is icandunkonu's agenda). there is nothing that connects. no musical mesh in his selections.

i mean look at the guy, he looks like any random black hypebeaster i would see on the street, which would be semi-forgiveable because a alot of black hypebeasters are def disenfranchised. then he has to fake this mtv whiteboy pussy shit. i could understand if pretending to like crap music helped him get white bitches or whatever, but in here it's just a dubiously researched attempt to profess shit like "i may be black, dress black, but there's more 2 me than all that. i don't just listen 2 hip hop." his clothes and musical entries just have hardly any equillibrium.

if you look at the fits and musical entries of other black members it's fairly obvious to most that their hearts are in it, that they aren't faking the funk.

i already got into this with omega, but anybody who listens to clap your hands... now is a giant fucking dildo.

See the thing is that i can give you that extra 5 bucks because it aint shit to me ya heard... but hell fucking no. You said you were gonna put me as the "highest offer"..wtf?..this is sufu not ISS, fuck your Highest Offer shit. Esp. when its 5 bucks lower than your "BIN" price. HAHA fucking joke...dry ass jerky looking bitch, post more of your whack fits up and i'll post it here.

EDIT: People NEG REP THIS BITCH and ill POSITIVE REP YOU (I'm worth a few:p )

I concur that you still are salty. I mean come on dude that was over a month ago.

I told you to offer 5 bucks more then they are yours but your whiny bitch ass TRIPPED OUT like "ohh wtf you wont give it for 5 bucks less blah blah.. cry cry.." Soo, 5 bucks is nothing to you right??? Hahaha. That's when I said i'll put you as the HO because you don't wanna add the $5. And, I did sell the hoodie for more, just to let u know. Get over it and move on!

And as for my fit for today, I already posted it earlier. Matter of fact, I'll help you with it.

WAYWT112607.jpg

And HAHAHAHAHA, you think I give a fuck about this reputation shit? You're a joke.

Neg rep me all you want, my life doesn't depend on it like your life does. I can be like darkadious and still post my fits here, fuckin whiny ass bitch.

I had no intention of discussing the quality of the music he listens to, which is pretty terrible ie. hawethorne heights. I was argueing that calling him a poser because his style doesn't match his music is at least somewhat presumtuous. If I can listen to Jay Z and Final Fantasy music, he should be able to listen to hawethorne heights and whatever else.

^youre going about this situation all wrong. if your going to put it that way then you might as well not even go on superfuture anymore

oh yea, being on sufu is all about the reputation, right?:rolleyes:

like coutach said why are you here?

y noT?

I had no intention of discussing the quality of the music he listens to, which is pretty terrible ie. hawethorne heights. I was argueing that calling him a poser because his style doesn't match his music is at least somewhat presumtuous. If I can listen to Jay Z and Final Fantasy music, he should be able to listen to hawethorne heights and whatever else.

he can listen to whatever he wants, but his preconcieved agenda is obvious and an insult to one's intelligence.

oh yea, being on sufu is all about the reputation, right?:rolleyes:

Like I dunno, are you trying to be sarcastic because youre really just contradicting yourself. Assuming you're being sarcastic, if rep and approval from members on this board mean nothing to you then why do insist on posting your regularass clothes on this forum almost everyday?

Before you put yourself in a situation thats difficult to escape I suggest you take a break from posting right now, wait a week or so to clear your head and then if you still want to go back to regularly posting on the waywt thread. That way you won't slip up and say anything here that might make you lose whatever reason why you go on this forum.

you're right. posting a album with your WAYWT does seem to be a failed attempt at looking cool. I guess others get by with it because their music doesn't suck. it's all a matter of taste, but conceptually, they're doing the same thing: posting their CD for e-props because they think it makes them look cool.

you're right. posting a album with your WAYWT does seem to be a failed attempt at looking cool. I guess others get by with it because their music doesn't suck. it's all a matter of taste, but conceptually, they're doing the same thing: posting their CD for e-props because they think it makes them look cool.

posting a musical entry that the consensus of the board is down with may be better in the popularity department, but i personally think it's important for a subject's musical and clothing tastes to have some correlation.

Like I dunno, are you trying to be sarcastic because youre really just contradicting yourself. Assuming you're being sarcastic, if rep and approval from members on this board mean nothing to you then why do insist on posting your regularass clothes on this forum almost everyday?

Before you put yourself in a situation thats difficult to escape I suggest you take a break from posting right now, wait a week or so to clear your head and then if you still want to go back to regularly posting on the waywt thread. That way you won't slip up and say anything here that might make you lose whatever reason why you go on this forum.

Come on man, if you take away the rep system, you think people will stop posting their fits? No. Sure, compliments are nice but the little red box doesn't mean shit really. NT, ISS, or whatever doesn't have rep systems, people still post their fits. And before all this shit talking, I didn't really post almost everyday. But now, it's more like annoying the ones that dont like my "boring" style.

wow it ain't even my birthday!!!

its my early present to you. enjoy matsu***-san

SERIOUSLY???

NOOOOO

i was waiting 4 the next album were they go NEW WAVE

from alternative press:

"

IN REMEMBRANCE: CASEY CALVERT OF HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS (1981- 2007)

Posted by Scott Heisel on 24-Nov-07 @ 09:01 PM

news-in_remembrance.jpg Casey Calvert, guitarist of Hawthorne Heights, passed away in his sleep last night. He was 26. Our deepest condolences go out to the family, friends and fans of Casey.

The band posted this statement on their website:

Today is probably the worst day ever. Its with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At this time we're not sure what exactly happened. Just last night he was joking around with everyone before he went to bed. We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal. Please, out of respect to Casey and his family, don't contribute or succumb to any gossip you may hear. We don't want his memory to be tainted in the least. Casey was our best friend. He was quirky and awesome and there will truly be no others like him! His loss is unexplainable. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Sincerely,

Hawthorne Heights Eron, JT, Micah and Matt

The band's planned winter headlining tour has been cancelled.

UPDATE: Billboard is reporting that Calvert may have passed due to an acute asthma attack, although this has not been confirmed by any medical official."

Sorry to break up this little debate but:

1020075qa2.jpg

What is this? Dude better not go out with his hood like this, black hoody/sweater/thing looks hella akward, fit on jeans is straight nasty, (as well as not complimenting the sweater sizing) and shoes are a real nasty color.

Come on man, if you take away the rep system, you think people will stop posting their fits? No. Sure, compliments are nice but the little red box doesn't mean shit really. NT, ISS, or whatever doesn't have rep systems, people still post their fits. And before all this shit talking, I didn't really post almost everyday. But now, it's more like annoying the ones that dont like my "boring" style.

Hey man, miss me with all that. Posting outfits on waywt thread is definitely not the way I choose to annoy people on here. These people aren't lying to you when they say you've got a boring style. not everyone on here is mean just for the hell of it