WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

iwin2.png

The reason this thread was created....http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=41385

Hali is right, these people do indeed have boring sex. They are Korean-American, from Chicago I'm guessing... or somewhere around there. The girl might actually be Korean from Korea, me thinks.... Considering that, I don't think they listen to any music. Maybe some sappy K-pop ballads like IIIIIIIIIIIII listens to.

Guy looks like shit. The girl looks like she is dressed in sacks. Guy needs to forego $750 jeans and take care of the aforementioned.

supreme.aa.aa.nudie.viotech

8abanm8.jpg

i enjoy music from the uk: Clap your hands and say yeah- Clap your hands and say yeah

6ydbkf7.jpg

icandunkonyou is the black persons equivalent of the white kids that try to dress like hip hop stars i think. serious identity crisis. clap your hands say yeah? hawthorne heights? pearl jam? skinny jeanz? im beginning to think he snuck in jay z and odb so no one would get suspicious. seriously, black doods dont listen to pearl jam.

im beginning to think he cant dunk on me..

"i enjoy music from the uk: Clap your hands and say yeah- Clap your hands and say yeah"

come on, it says the band name an inch below this, and from the uk? really? man, i know black people dont like music that isnt rap, but if youre going to try at least try harder

HAHAHAHA! I never even read where icandunk slipped "and" into it.

awesome.

t21.jpg

Raf Simons

Denis Gagnon

Dior Homme

Veronique Branquinho

raf simons? not impressed. that coat with those zippers looks straight hot topic.

this may be my new favorite thread.

"i enjoy music from the uk: Clap your hands and say yeah- Clap your hands and say yeah"

come on, it says the band name an inch below this, and from the uk? really? man, i know black people dont like music that isnt rap, but if youre going to try at least try harder

hes just a common black kid trying to be a next level kanye. Theres worse ones out there than him, he just happens to epitomize them here.

icandunkonyou is the black persons equivalent of the white kids that try to dress like hip hop stars i think. serious identity crisis. clap your hands say yeah? hawthorne heights? pearl jam? skinny jeanz? im beginning to think he snuck in jay z and odb so no one would get suspicious. seriously, black doods dont listen to pearl jam.

im beginning to think he cant dunk on me..

Many whites and non-blacks on this board are posting in the "good new hip hop", "your favorite line from a rap song" and "sufu freestyle" threads. No one gives you shit for trying to be black or the next whatever-white-guy-listens-to-rap. Is it that hard to imagine that icandunkonu actually enjoys the music he posts? You guys are in skinny jeans and deep v-necks quoting Jay and BIG--throwing around "nig this" and "nigga that." You don't think someone would find that suspect? You all need to get over yourselves.

Many whites and non-blacks on this board are posting in the "good new hip hop", "your favorite line from a rap song" and "sufu freestyle" threads. No one gives you shit for trying to be black or the next whatever-white-guy-listens-to-rap. Is it that hard to imagine that icandunkonu actually enjoys the music he posts? You guys are in skinny jeans and deep v-necks quoting Jay and BIG--throwing around "nig this" and "nigga that." You don't think someone would find that suspect? You all need to get over yourselves.

get over yourself, malcom x. this is the shit talking thread. i expect all my posts in here to be taken with a grain of salt. i never said he didnt enjoy the music, i wouldnt much care if someone gave me shit for trying to be black, and no, i dont think someone would find me suspect, but i do at least have the correct words in my biggie quote.

and for the record, i dont throw around "nig this" and "nigga that", i find it in poor taste.

Sean is Frank White on the internet, I've seen it.

YOU LOOK HOT ... EXTRA HOMO

This ain't styleforum you fuck, I don't need to be the piece of manmeat that realigns your taste after you post the androgyny progeny couple.

How is the hood staying on his head like that? Did he nail it on?