WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

same old

CIMG1995.jpg

prada-frames

yesstyle-hoodie

dior-gloves, shoes, waxed 19cm

Why the hell would you spend money on Dior jeans, shoes, and gloves then pair it with some faux-designer styled hoody? Not so synergetic (well in general anything that is "styled" after someone else's designs is pretty shitty). Also, why is only one leg of the jeans tucked in?

Why the hell would you spend money on Dior jeans, shoes, and gloves then pair it with some faux-designer styled hoody? Not so synergetic. Also, why is only one leg of the jeans tucked in?

theyre both tucked in, guess one of the stacks just fell over when i sat.

^ True. I'm just really picky about wearing dirty clothes. I must do laundry. And I need the shoes. The fucking garage is nasty and there's broken glass. Plus, you, more than most people here shoul know I have too many adidas shoes. ):

@ Ichigo, btw.

Plus, I wouldn't have worn the sweater if I was going to be doing anything that would fuck it up. I just bought it.

^^ lol besides that man, you shouldnt be dressin up to just clean up around the house.. Its not that bad to throw on some old clothes u rarely wear.. Those gazelles look new from what i can see, throw on some beat up ones at least :)

Why not? It's a waywt thread. P: Is it really that strange/wrong to wear decent clothes during a casual day around the house? I do it all the time. As for being ridiculed, I get it all the time. I could care less. I don't mind reading peoples' opinions since for the most part, I think it helps me dress 'better.'

Pro,

i dont have a problem with the fit as i think its fine.. Im only tellin you this because you're cleanin the crib with good clothes on lol.. I know you're picky, but at least just pick out things that are well suited for the occasion

lol, well whatever makes you feel comfortable man.. Just seemed odd to me that you'd be wearing that, not to mention a pair of shorts in tdot climate lol..(in the basement where shits always cold in tdot temp)

stop trying to defend your shit outfit. yeah it is "what are you wearing TODAY" but you don't see anybody throwing up pictures of themselves in boxer shorts before going to bed. nobody wants to see you cleaning your garage, doing laundry, or whatever the fuck either.

Why the hell would you spend money on Dior jeans, shoes, and gloves then pair it with some faux-designer styled hoody? Not so synergetic (well in general anything that is "styled" after someone else's designs is pretty shitty). Also, why is only one leg of the jeans tucked in?

If it looks like a hare hoodie and it is cheaper, who cares? I think his face looks ridiculous, but the fit looks ok I guess.