WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu

betovc02.jpg

a nigga once said that beto is the poorman's termintezee. that be true. beto, as stated is obviously more impoverished, much fatter and deems it necessary to take pics with his best friend for every single fit-post. anyway not too much hate (just alittle), cause i'm sure this hype-obeasity is kind and loves his doggy as much as he appears to love fat food.

Guest jmatsu
LOL, I've known this girl IRL for like 5 years. Went to junior high, high school, and now college with her.

did u fuck her? did she at least jack u off? if not stfu, cause nobody really cares...

Guest jmatsu
yo i care, only if he give me info i wanna stak chix on lookbook or real especialy dis one from toront oshe is fckin FIRE

let me know if he pm u that shit... i r rep him then.

He be calling you out in random threads

i don't know how old this guy is and i don't hate on anyone for having no money/not a lot of money cause that's stupid but i don't get what his purpose here is. he doesn't want advice and constantly gets hated on.

skull, tell us, why are you here/sf/earth/etc.?

i don't know how old this guy is and i don't hate on anyone for having no money/not a lot of money cause that's stupid but i don't get what his purpose here is. he doesn't want advice and constantly gets hated on.

hes a troll. thats all.

yes. jacking for neg rep is okay if done well. i think "kyle" who kept sneaking in denimbar plugs was fucking funny. skull is a 1/2 trick pony.

Wasn't skull2 the dude that racked up a triple stack of negrep in like two days last week?

Guest skull2

i joined cuz i liked the community, i also wanted to learn about fashion, being a troll is just my natural reaction to the insults

Guest skull2

yeah man, i actually get it. i understand why people hate me, it has happened to me in like 5/6 e-communities in the past, sometimes, i'm just full of myself and i can never take e-communities seriously, i'm pretty sure if there was a sufu meet we would all just talk like normal people

p/s: haha i said "e-commutities"

fuck, i feel like a pedo looking at that lookbook shit; all these bitches lookin' hot and end up being like 14 and 16! dicey..

think i may need to have a hot shower to cleanse myself of the filth.

They not 16, they azian...

8315se15thave090kg7.jpg

an ill fitting white t-shirt, some cargo shorts that look like they were bought in the kids section of a cheap department store, and some white shoes...why even post a fit like this? Could I get a refund for the bandwidth used to load that image?

an ill fitting white t-shirt, some cargo shorts that look like they were bought in the kids section of a cheap department store, and some white shoes...why even post a fit like this? Could I get a refund for the bandwidth used to load that image?

How much more neg rep before you get banned again?