WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Nigga plz,

You know i don't have to look like no eric b or rakim to enjoy gangbangin to some fuckin mobb deep.

nig, course u don't. u b missing the point. what i'm saying is that you look like you'd be into shit like homorevolution rap or jockin the edbanger dick. feel me, negro?

I feel ya nigga but i'm not into that shit edbanger is sum commercial ass shit yanowatimsayin ?

Guest jmatsu
Let's talk about instances where people have held us up. Any stories?

I like guns. I'm not into hunting or anything. Just marksman. Let's talk about guns for a change... Guns.

i can't remember, but was there ever a thread?

how about ninja stars or nunchucks? you guys like that?

Let's talk about instances where people have held us up. Any stories?

I like guns. I'm not into hunting or anything. Just marksman. Let's talk about guns for a change... Guns.

held up? how about skating when some kids come to the park and start shooting...

is that interesting? i could tell that story

and this is online, but also the shit talking thread... so lets jsut talk shit ok?

how about ninja starts or nunchucks? you guys like that?

i made my own nunchucks when i was a kid with a broom stick and a chain and electrical tape,,,,shit was GAAANGSTAA!!!

bitch, the only gangbanging you do is not the kind that mobb deep talks about. i bet youve never seen a gun in your life, let alone shot at people cause they were selling product on your block

Is that white boy serious ? You serious white boy ? You tell me you eva capped a fuckin play in his fuckin corner ? You shittin me ?

Guest jmatsu
nig, course u don't. u b missing the point. what i'm saying is that you look like you'd be into shit like homorevolution rap or jockin the edbanger dick. feel me, negro?

I feel ya nigga but i'm not into that shit edbanger is sum commercial ass shit yanowatimsayin ?

nig u b mad trippin...

not tryin 2 compare all that shit, but mobdeep b just as commercial as justice.

how about ninja starts or nunchucks? you guys like that?

Yeah, that's good. Blowguns, too.

held up? how about skating when some kids come to the park and start shooting...

is that interesting? i could tell that story

and this is online, but also the shit talking thread... so lets jsut talk shit ok?

Tell it.

i made my own nunchucks when i was a kid with a broom stick and a chain and electrical tape,,,,shit was GAAANGSTAA!!!

Did you use it?

I have an AK47, A Nazi Mauser Rifle that I intend to use for sniping, a few shotguns and rifles that belong to my old man...

Once when I was a kid, we had a bully that kicked the shit out of us all of the time.

Wanna know how I took care of that little creep? This kid danny and I filled a supersoaker up with piss and then danny stuffed some of his shit into the water chamber. We shook it until it had liquified enough, good and proper. We then jumped him and shot that shit into his face, eyes, and mouth.

B A L T I M O R E

of course i havent, but i dont talk about how much i enjoy gangbanging to mobb deep, while wearing nuthuggers and pastel shoes

I know you haven't -_-

I just like mobb depp that's all damn.

Jmatsu nigga u trippin balls man dont compare early mobb deep to justice ...

early mobb deep was sum serious shit

Guest jmatsu

i r only use guns and ninja stars if i think a nigga got aids or some plague. i usually just be pugilist, but i don't want no aids-blood on my hands or splashin on my nice shoes an shit.

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu nigga u trippin balls man dont compare early mobb deep to justice ...

early mobb deep was sum serious shit

you just ignant. i already said i ain't comparing the music/quality (i don't give a fuck). you be sayin shit like edbanger niggas be commerical. mobb be just as commercial. nigga shut the fucks up and eat your dogfood before i have to jelly donut your ass like how i did when i was incarcerated.

you just ignant. i already said i ain't comparing the music/quality (i don't give a fuck). you be sayin shit like edbanger niggas be commerical. mobb be just as commercial. nigga shut the fucks up and eat your dogfood before i have to jelly donut your ass like how i did when i was incarcerated.

Nig don't make me 187 on u.

Shit is misunderstood on the commercial talkin drop it and lets grab sum beer kfs and watermelon ya feel me ?

Yeah, that's good. Blowguns, too.

Tell it.

Did you use it?

I have an AK47, A Nazi Mauser Rifle that I intend to use for sniping, a few shotguns and rifles that belong to my old man...

Once when I was a kid, we had a bully that kicked the shit out of us all of the time.

Wanna know how I took care of that little creep? This kid danny and I filled a supersoaker up with piss and then danny stuffed some of his shit into the water chamber. We shook it until it had liquified enough, good and proper. We then jumped him and shot that shit into his face, eyes, and mouth.

B A L T I M O R E

werd...i used to hit all the kids in the neighborhood with it. one day i hit my neighbor on the head and he got a nice knot....his dad came over and took it away....i just made another one....

used to kill birds and squirrels with my slingshot all the time

I bought a 12 gauge last year cause i think the race wars are coming and i dont wanna be stuck with just a knife and bat in my hand.........next up is a cabin in pennsylvania with motion detectors.........

Guest jmatsu
Nig don't make me 187 on u.

Shit is misunderstood on the commercial talkin drop it and lets grab sum beer kfs and watermelon ya feel me ?

yo ain't no misunderstandin. niggas step up to get beat down. that's all there is 2 it. 187 me? nigga, as if! you don't want none of this. you want a shank for that ass? aiiight then, that's what i figured.

and nigga, you still ignant. just cause i be fluent in ebonics don't mean i eat no watermelons.

werd...i used to hit all the kids in the neighborhood with it. one day i hit my neighbor on the head and he got a nice knot....his dad came over and took it away....i just made another one....

used to kill birds and squirrels with my slingshot all the time

I bought a 12 gauge last year cause i think the race wars are coming and i dont wanna be stuck with just a knife and bat in my hand.........next up is a cabin in pennsylvania with motion detectors.........

Back during '68 race riots in Baltimore the blacks apparently wouldn't step foot into Little Italy, Highlandtown, Greek Town and the like because the Italians, Germans/Poles, and Greeks were waiting with bats and knives to send their black asses back to the stone age if they didn't check themselves before the gate. Eurostomp!

L O L OLOL

Back during '68 race riots in Baltimore the blacks apparently wouldn't step foot into Little Italy, Highlandtown, Greek Town and the like because the Italians, Germans/Poles, and Greeks were waiting with bats and knives to send their black asses back to the stone age if they didn't check themselves before the gate. Eurostomp!

L O L OLOL

werd my paranoid is on code red.....probably cause i'm getting older and also cause my Jesus freak mom keeps telling me not to buy real estate in Manhattan cause its gonna get flooded and go under in the blood of locust...and with the higher prices for food, no water in las vegas, more kids playing GTA and the chicago cubs likely to choke in the playoffs again.....

like The Snap said " It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic It's gettin' it's gettin' it's gettin' kinda hectic ..."

And I will attack and u don't want that..!!!!"

yo ain't no misunderstandin. niggas step up to get beat down. that's all there is 2 it. 187 me? nigga, as if! you don't want none of this. you want a shank for that ass? aiiight then, that's what i figured.

and nigga, you still ignant. just cause i be fluent in ebonics don't mean i eat no watermelons.

Want to fuck wit me nigga ? Aight ! Nig i'll fuckin jump you i'll drop your black ass you feel me nigga feel me on dis shit right here ? My homies r gon get fuckin mac 10s fo yo ass

Guest jmatsu
Want to fuck wit me nigga ? Aight ! Nig i'll fuckin jump you i'll drop your black ass you feel me nigga feel me on dis shit right here ? My homies r gon get fuckin mac 10s fo yo ass

hahahahaha get the fuck outta here with this weakass shit. u wack, pussynigga reverse oreo. nigga be fantasizin bout playin thug and shit just like his late welfare check. u ain't ghetto, u ain't projects. streets would exterminate your punkass. only thing u get is a smack down, u smack-cracker.

clownassnigga. u and your crew b weak. nintendos duck hunt playin-snap a brown eye in yo fondue-eatin-frenchie clownass niggas for real.

mac 10s? don't b lyin and shit. closest you bitches got is "le big-mac" at mickey-d's.

bien sur tout le monde sait que les gangsteres parlent en francais

oui?

Où est l'hydroponique ?

Le biscuit d'la bolivie un 7 grammes de poudre jeune pédé

oh and :

yasminkhutba041-1.jpg

Shit looks like it's taken from 7chan /di/