WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

hollister?

noob needs to lurk more

Take a closer look at the pic. Most specifically his shirt...Its Hollister. I didnt notice until it was pointed out.

You sound like a retard.

That was the most pretentious way to say 'dirty mirror' I have ever read. Atleast...I hope, thats what you were trying to do?

this makes me feel as if i woke up in some unfamiliar crappy neighborhood in part of oklahoma, and a car suddenly crashed through the wall and as the plaster stopped raining down and the dust began to settle, this person stepped through the gaping hole in the side of the house, and had the audacity to take his picture in the part of the room still standing.

wtf, his fit confuses me.

this makes me feel as if you thought really long and hard about your post but just could not come up with anything funny

Guest jmatsu
for the hollister comments on fam0us' shirt (not directed towards anyone) -- it's easy to judge a piece of clothing by the brand but for what it is i think it's a nice shirt. but don't get me wrong i don't like hollister or anything. oh but of course, it wouldn't be shitted on if it was supreme or stussy deluxe.

true, but by famous wearing this as the central piece to this ensemble, he doesn't even look like a typical hypebeast. with that hollister shit he comes off as a uncommitted or shameless half-assed hypebeast (ish) consumer who couldn't even afford a cheap ass supreme shirt or whatever (whether he can or cannot doesn't matter, because we are talking about the perception of this recent dress).

think about the connotations of that brand (hollister), the subject (famous), what he thinks/tries to pull off/represent (in general), and most importantly the context of this fashion forum.

i don't think the shirt is 100% hideous, but it is far from "nice" in my opinion.

anyway don't give his wardrobe or his execution's process that much cred\/thought. i wouldn't even wipe my dog's ass with that rag.

Not to tie this in with Famous or anything, but the Hollister home page has to be some of the......without trying to sound even remotely homophobic..... gayest shit I've seen in some time. It's ludicrous. And I had the fortune of opening it in a crowded library......

I think the shirt fits him fine. He's a surfing-ass-asian that likes streetwear. He sorta blended the two (or three), for better or worse.

But fuck Hollister.

this makes me feel as if i woke up in some unfamiliar crappy neighborhood in part of oklahoma, and a car suddenly crashed through the wall and as the plaster stopped raining down and the dust began to settle, this person stepped through the gaping hole in the side of the house, and had the audacity to take his picture in the part of the room still standing.

wtf, his fit confuses me.

neg rep for shitty commentary

true, but by famous wearing this as the central piece to this ensemble, he doesn't even look like a typical hypebeast. with that hollister shit he comes off as a uncommitted or shameless half-assed hypebeast (ish) consumer who couldn't even afford a cheap ass supreme shirt or whatever (whether he can or cannot doesn't matter, because we are talking about the perception of this recent dress).

think about the connotations of that brand (hollister), the subject (famous), what he thinks/tries to pull off/represent (in general), and most importantly the context of this fashion forum.

i don't think the shirt is 100% hideous, but it is far from "nice" in my opinion.

anyway don't give his wardrobe or his execution's process that much cred\/thought. i wouldn't even wipe my dog's ass with that rag.

Mmm... Whenever I think of hollister I have beautiful thoughts. I think about that blonde little petitski working the desk at the Towson Mall. Her tight little body and perky little b cups. She seems so dumb because she works at hollister. Mmm... I wanna pull that tight baby blue shirt and jeans off and FUCK HER.

2717474530103328194S500x500Q85.jpg

hem and haw

muktub

april '77

converse

This makes me want to stop wearing slim/skinny clothing.

TOOFPICK LEGS! I think it's just the angle of the camera and the weirdness of the striped shirt that give him the lollypop look.

Then again it might be his big head and skinny jeans.

Guest jmatsu
^ ya, shit is gay

also, burn this fool, shoes up

don't care if dat tee is vibskov or if it ain't

pose barefoot or something

white shuz need to go, along w/ white framed sunnies

only somethin like opening ceremony/cp white shuz are ok. and on omc.

that aint hv.

Ummm, just want to reply to this WAYWT comment in the appropriate thread, so as to not clutter the normal WAYWT.

you really think girls are going to go out with you when you look like that?

maybe you're not into girls, that's cool. but would a guy want to go out with a guy who looks like half a man and half a woman, regardless of whether the relative subject is male or female, discounting all sexual preferences?

Hey,

I don't care about that kind of stuff. Honestly, you could have simply negative repped me with "fag" or "herm" instead of making lengthy comments about my sexual orientation. Thanks.

2717474530103328194S500x500Q85.jpg

This makes me want to stop wearing slim/skinny clothing.

you're right, that photo is bad. i think it is just the angle, and the way my head is positioned. although, that shirt is really short, and that cardigan really boxy so - bad choice on my part, really.

...plus is could just be my huge head. who knows?

wdyw-42808.jpg

this is annoying. bloody tampon is cooler.

looks like this same queer in red.

n504637302_516091_617.jpg

and eraserhead, i got no problem with u looking like a fag or a herm.

it's just that u've been wearing cheap monday/raf simons space boot fit since fw'06. it's s/s '08 homie. buy some new shit or don't post up.

Ummm, just want to reply to this WAYWT comment in the appropriate thread, so as to not clutter the normal WAYWT.

Hey,

I don't care about that kind of stuff. Honestly, you could have simply negative repped me with "fag" or "herm" instead of making lengthy comments about my sexual orientation. Thanks.

regardless of orientation or sex you looking fucking ridiculos did you even look at the pic before you posted