favortie fuk.co.uk photoshops... or, if you cant laugh at yourself.........

cheep

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldicon_minipost.gif Posted: Sun, 30/09/2007 - 1:45pm picture-3963.jpg

Mike Lowrey is a dickhead. He's the reason constructive criticism doesn't exist on Superfuture. Any sign of a discussion becoming even slightly heated and he locks the thread.

And Double D - this forum isn't a place for you to come and have a go at Superfuture users who have slighted you. The number of times you've defended Haptronic's hella sick fits in this thread, you need to stay over there.

Ronaldicon_minipost.gif Posted: Sun, 30/09/2007 - 1:45pm picture-3963.jpg

MINYA is a dickhead. He's the reason constructive criticism doesn't exist on Superfuture. Any sign of a discussion becoming even slightly heated and he locks the thread.

And Double D - this forum isn't a place for you to come and have a go at Superfuture users who have slighted you. The number of times you've defended MINYAAAAAAAAA's hella sick fits in this thread, you need to stay over there.

MINYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest supernoob
do you scrub your shoes after work?

maybe you smell like other peoples shit

generally not a good look, or odour, as it were

i work in an office. just got new carpet

I think its funny how they trash everybody. Then you find posts like these and realize they are the type of people who sit online all day with no social/female life whatsoever:

can't believe this hasn't been posted

she is incredible

pol4wu5.jpg

fuck....she is nearly as hot as soepom.
hello!

dsc05352lz1.jpg

Yeah that Junglejane looks nice frmo what i've seen.

They are funny, don't get me wrong. Just a tad bit stalker/weird

^

word, but doesnt it seem just a little odd how much they talk about hypothetical situations with certain posters, like how they would kick the shit out of haptronic or have their way with any of the female posters

also, i'm of the belief that the pictures pearlnecklace posts are random pictures taken from flikr or some similar photo hosting site, not of herself

^honestly, if superfuture was 100% free and chaos reigned, we'd be saying the same if not, similar shit here.

there was a which sufu member would you like to fuck thread, and many along those lines, but they obviously got deleted.

i disagree... i couldnt give 2 shits what anyone else wears or says about what i wear, its all fun and games at the end of the day, 99% of the pics they try take piss out of are clearly tongue in cheek to start with anyway.. so.. doesnt really add up. and the rest get the piss taken out of them here far worse than ther anyways.

i honestly only take the piss out of fits if im seriously bored or have a mild e-dislike for them or whatever.

fuk lovez the bape

i honestly only take the piss out of fits if im seriously bored or have a mild e-dislike for them or whatever.

don't lie. you r hater from england. your h8 just sounds more pretty.