Favourite Japanese mens label

Jack Rabbit Slim

Well it does depend on the group that I'm with. If I'm w/ my SA friends, they know a decent amount on male fashion. Probably not the specific labels, but the overall style. Like they'd be able to tell the difference between a salary man guy that buys his shit at Marui Marui / Tornado Mart and a guy that buys from select boutiques and a buy that gets his stuff from major department stores. It's sort of the attitude that goes w/ it too. Dunno...I basically have two worlds of friends in Tokyo. Business world and fashion world. The two worlds never interact.

how did you dress the few times we hung out?

Well it does depend on the group that I'm with. If I'm w/ my SA friends, they know a decent amount on male fashion. Probably not the specific labels, but the overall style. Like they'd be able to tell the difference between a salary man guy that buys his shit at Marui Marui / Tornado Mart and a guy that buys from select boutiques and a buy that gets his stuff from major department stores. It's sort of the attitude that goes w/ it too. Dunno...I basically have two worlds of friends in Tokyo. Business world and fashion world. The two worlds never interact.

the attitude is an important factor as well. i mean alot of stylists seriously don't dress the part, but even if we didn't know they were in the industry, for some reason by being exposed to a smorgasbourd of people in tokyo, you just develop an innate sense of people who know what the fuck is up or what the fuck they're talking about.

beauty:beast was still being sold by skull jeans in osaka when i was there... nothing really remarkable though. didn't they try to expand by doing some oki-ni collabs several years back?

not sure, i remember their shit from 10 years ago. i am aware that they were on oki-ni though.

Erm, I try not to look like one of those atelier ny ninjas, but I do wear...

CDG

DBSS (pending, got some shit on hold.)

N.Hoolywood

Undercover

and I have a couple things from Yoshio Kubo but I don't know anyone else who wears that

What have you all heard about Troise and Ku?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...