How big is your bulge

countach!

I dunno if anyones done this before, but I just got my first pair of APCs at the APC store here in LA. Since I had no exact idea on how they should fit on me I let the employees weigh in their expertise. I ended up getting the best fit for my size and noticed something I hadn't noticed in any of my previous jeans... I got a fatty goin at all times.

Since this is the first time i've ever got a pair of perfect fit jeans (my previous were fit, but they were still loose enough to sag). Is it normal for your shit to show if the light in the room hits it just right?

Don't be a bitch about it we're mostly all men here. Are your jeans tight enough to show your shit or do you make sure you leave room for imagination.

Personally, I'm banking on that the slight male toe will make a comeback

Since this is the first time i've ever got a pair of perfect fit jeans (my previous were fit, but they were still loose enough to sag). Is it normal for your shit to show if the light in the room hits it just right?

Answered your own question man. I want pants like this.

dont you hate when that happens

like theres a collective hate on some poster, theyre in red for a good few days

then about a half a week or so later if they're still posting, they're all of a sudden in the green?

jhey, countache, fashionwhor3, hotchocolate, upandcoming, pearlnecklace, etc

notable exceptions: sohoADDICT, jake snake

cause I was only a douchebag for about a week. After that I went back to normal. If I hadn't kept up being an asshole for so long, I would have way more little squares by now.

At one point I was at damn near -100 rep.

Also, how did you get my name spelled with an "E"?

BUT BACK TO THE THREAD.. I ended up sizing up and going from new standards to new cures on my APCs. I'm gonna gain 10-20 pounds this year so I didn't think it was smart to have a pair the already fit perfect if I plan on wearing these long term. Still sportin a fatty though.

Guest jeffvyain
cause I was only a douchebag for about a week. After that I went back to normal. If I hadn't kept up being an asshole for so long, I would have way more little squares by now.

At one point I was at damn near -100 rep.

i negged you. just because.