cheap places to stay in NYC area?

sr20det

my good friend, aDj, also a supertalker and cheap bastard, wants to know where he can stay in new york city or even jersey for cheap?? any recommendations on cheap hotels? in and around that area? he wants to maximize all his cash for supreme hats icon_smile_clown.gif

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

It is a cool small hotel, I left my clothes and things of that nature there and had no problems. I believe it is ran by a family, I think they are Puerto Rican, and they are very nice people, they let me check out later and yes it is very safe. It is on Broome right by Mulberry (which is beginning of Little Italy) and I walked around loaded very late with my girl and had no problems of safety anywhere in Manhattan.

• 3 weeks later...

the sohotel is very safe, if you are feeling uneasy about leaving your laptop or electronics in your room ask the front desk and they will kindly store it for you in a safe place, the staff there is very understanding and will help you with anything you need. they also have installed new electronic key card locks on every door which enhances security.

this is a great hotel for the price, one of the cheapest in the city for what you get. if you go, request a room on the 2nd floor (new wing).

www.sohotel-ny.com