studio apartment check this bad boy out.

rodhall05

hey first post in this forum getting ready to leave the nest.

found this nice studio only problem is storage. but it is great because no neighbors and ontop of the bar. i am only 20 so i party and stay up late. in a real nice town in CT

well the studio is going for 1100 without really any storage bu t a bay window and great location? is this any good or am i just falling for a sham? i love how its well lit and what not another huge factor for me is ceiling lighting.

pics i want to know if htis will be worth it? and any cool neat suggestions. i am very into home theatre shit so music loud and flat screen was thinking of even doing a pj later on.

so here are the pics.

0102040116010104072007101610444196fce73e807700f697.jpg

01011201161001031220071016ba1c4a90f7d1870b65005d0b.jpg

kitchen isnt really much?

010105010209011610200710167c1fe16b81aba5dc1400c74e.jpg

the beatiful bay window it offers.

pretty much whats outside very nice little town. we even got a patagonia offical store hollla.

Main_Street_by_David_Matlow2.jpg[/url]

yea thats westport. yea that car is just not what the town has lol. its pretty funny its there.

well the sq i think is about 4 - 600 i asked and the guy didnt know.

1,100 a month / with my girlfriend and the rents isnt that much. anywhere in CT if you can find a decent one for under 1000 thatd be rare.

I don't know CT apartment prices but it seems high. I could get a 1 bedroom apartment in Orange County with plenty of storage and a balcony for a few hundred bucks more a month. And Orange County isn't exactly cheap.

But one thing; Why the hell would you want to live on top of a bar. I mean, I know you're young but that shit would get old. (that's of course if you're right on top of it and can hear down below)

shits expensive move to california, i manage apartments in orangecounty, i have 2 room apartments with seprate living room and kitchen and bath for 950 a month (not exactly a safe part of orange county) and 950 deposit so its 1900 to move in and i got a house for rent which is right smackdab between la and disneyland its on the 91 freeway, very urban area it has two bedrooms 1 master bedroom living room kitchen, 2 full bathrooms going for only 1300 but its already occupied but i fucking hate the tenants living there

if you guys need houses in la area/ orange county hit me up

As long as you have money for stand up closets, the rent, local food pricing...and then some money to enjoy the bar downstairs...you're good. The moving shit is an adventure...as long as you can afford it with some money to spare each paycheck...and know that it isn't total highway robbery (i.e. tiny 1/5 room studios w/ the bathroom right next to the kitchen in NYC going for $1500 when REAL 1br's in decent areas go for $1600-1700)...you're good.

shits expensive move to california, i manage apartments in orangecounty, i have 2 room apartments with seprate living room and kitchen and bath for 950 a month (not exactly a safe part of orange county) and 950 deposit so its 1900 to move in and i got a house for rent which is right smackdab between la and disneyland its on the 91 freeway, very urban area it has two bedrooms 1 master bedroom living room kitchen, 2 full bathrooms going for only 1300 but its already occupied but i fucking hate the tenants living there

if you guys need houses in la area/ orange county hit me up

by disney and la, thats exactly where i live!, im planning to move out next year n actually looking for a place w/ a couple of people. what city are ur places in?

do not live with your girl in a studio

live with your parents for a few years, put away the $550 / month you would be paying for rent and buy something eventually

thats what I would do if I could do it all over........

Very wise words. I wish I could have done this as well but being a young punk I didn't think that far ahead.

I'm definitely going to agree that if this is a place for you and your girl, I wouldn't do it.

yes of course lol. well yea the studio is ok. i grew up in CT. was looking in NY either midtown, soho, or east village but since im on house arrest it is hard for me to move out of state.

so far im just going to keep looking. that is smart with that saving that 550 i only plan on moving out for a year so house arrest can be fun and party and not worry about stuff. then going back home.

yes of course lol. well yea the studio is ok. i grew up in CT. was looking in NY either midtown, soho, or east village but since im on house arrest it is hard for me to move out of state.

so far im just going to keep looking. that is smart with that saving that 550 i only plan on moving out for a year so house arrest can be fun and party and not worry about stuff. then going back home.

This is like watching the plot to a shitty soap opera unfold.

*munches popcorn*

NEXT ON THE "THE STUDIO"...WILL RODHALL LEAVE THE GIRL? WILL THE COPS STEAL HIS STEEZ? *knock knock* GUESS WHO'S COMING FOR DINNER!

living above a bar/ resaturant is always bad because of consummables.

i dunno for me its best to live above a bank (security) and worse is places that have shit that rots smells etc etc. pest problems are a bitch mate. i still havne't decided what to do with rat problems- set a kill trap or a sticky trap. kill = instant death. sticky = it gnaws itself out and bleeds to death. either way you have a corpse in your house. stay away from bar/ clubs/ restauratns mate.