Oink shut down

Westbrook

Guest supernoob
Nevermind, looked it up they got raided awhile ago but are now back up
they been raided few timez but dey aint got nuthin illegal under swede law.. i thkn da raide were cuz they thought they had othr stuff on server. i thnk they were sayin dat it was used 4 scene couriers or sumthin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all shouldn't need oink. Anything you/I could find on oink you/I could find on blogs. there was a lot of things I couldn't find on oink that I could find on blogs.....aggndsfxijl;kdlg

I actually only used oink for really mainstream shit like millions of tha carter lll fakes and kayne west records.

oink and demoind and alll of that shit makes pirating music way too easy and pedestrian.

no fun.

asdf;aksljdkh4u593i[o

GET DIGGIN' KIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guest supernoob
you all shouldn't need oink. Anything you/I could find on oink you/I could find on blogs. there was a lot of things I couldn't find on oink that I could find on blogs.....aggndsfxijl;kdlg

I actually only used oink for really mainstream shit like millions of tha carter lll fakes and kayne west records.

oink and demoind and alll of that shit makes pirating music way too easy and pedestrian.

no fun.

asdf;aksljdkh4u593i[o

LOL

WE SHUD GO BAK 2 DAZE WERE U HAD 2 GIV 2 GET.

well, then, what are good aggregators for blogs aside from hypemachine?

also this elitist bullshit yer serving keagan is really, very lame. oink made it easier for me to download a 6-disc Charley Patton anthology (really obscure and first recorded blues artist) that prolly isn't posted on any blog and if it isn't is to obscure for me to track down as a rapidshare. and unlike some folks--people don't have hours to scrounge around the internet looking for stuff in particular. mp3blogs and podcasts are cool for learning about new music and then going to oink or slsk to find whole albums.

... but yeah, oink. the worst kept secret of the music torrent community. they should've moved servers to sweden back in June/July when oink.me.uk was first being hounded by dutch officials.

EDIT: Fuck HypeMachine, they did an "upgrade" and ruined theyselfs. assholes. but I will try this google method//thxDum. haha.

I imagine it's all about using google's search properly to find stuff on blogs. What are proper search strings to look for stuff on blogs?

This is what I did before oink:

GOOGLE THIS: "artists name" "album name" "megaupload.com"

if that doesn't work then replace "megaupload.com" with "rapidshare.de" or "zshare.net" or "sendspace.com" or "yousendit.com" etc.

This works most of them time for what I want.

This is what I did before oink:

GOOGLE THIS: "artists name" "album name" "megaupload.com"

if that doesn't work then replace "megaupload.com" with "rapidshare.de" or "zshare.net" or "sendspace.com" or "yousendit.com" etc.

This works most of them time for what I want.

Listen to this man, I used to do this as well.

no fun.

asdf;aksljdkh4u593i[o

who reads blogs beside you pussy?

Sounds like you're basically fine as long as you're not in the U.K. and didn't pay / donate with a credit card / paypal.