why is the fit of my dior 19cm mijs so tight??

gonegonegone

hey guys,

i saw a lot pictures of users wearing 19cm mijs, but i feel like mine (size 31) are a bit tighter. them hem is 18,5 cm, so it's definitely a 19cm-model.

the reference code is something like 6hh, so it's from winter 2006. did dior produce any tighter jeans that season?

here a pic:

2003483800487854185_rs.jpg

thanks in advance

well, my real waist size (1 inch under the navel) is around 33"...

size 31 fitted pretty well after i tried them on and size 30 was too tight on the thighs.

so i thought that i'd go with size 31.

i have them since 2 months and i do not wear them constantly, only on weekends.

could that explain my "problem"?

no not really, that's a bit too loose. i really like my tight fit, but i find it kind of strange that other people buy their mijs and when they are new they can't even button them. i could button them and they only were a bit tight...

mine look like 17cm mijs, but the hem is 18,5 cm... weird, isn't it?

So if you like the tight fit of your diors why did you create a thread about it? People's bodies are made differently, which could account for some of it. Also, yes, diors stretch a fair amount. So if you were to wear them consistantly for awhile, they'll stretch out and be a bit looser. But that's not what you want? I'm a bit confused.

You also have to remember that those runway models are rail thin and probably 6ft + and size 27-28. They might even be sizing down but they're so thin it drapes. Kind of like when you see april 77 fit pics from websites and the pants drape nicely but fit skin tight on most people. Sizing up 1 would help get you closer but growing a couple inches and dropping a couple sizes is pretty much the only way to achieve that look completely.