How I Got Revenge on the Bitch from Hell

naturaljax

2 years ago I had a girlfriend and got drunk and some girl i thought was my friend "took care of me" which meant took advantage of me. Now, I am the kind of guy who thinks cheating is probably the lowest thing someone can do, and so you can imagine that this fucking sucked for me, guilt-wise. It's been on my conscience since that night until last night when she called me up and wanted to hang out.

I was like, hm, okay sure why not. We'll see where this goes.

We go to a party, hang out, talk, catch up, all that. I'm getting "the vibe" from her so this really gets the ol' gears workin' upstairs.

Now's my chance to get back at this bitch.

Basically, she's had a boyfriend for 9 months (last night was their 9 month anniversary). But I don't give a fuck, she ruined a relationship I had in the past, it's payback time.

Long story short we exchanged hand loving (no kissing, the first dead giveaway sign of a total whore) and the whole time all I was thinking was I hope she feels like shit tomorrow.

I hope that eats at her until she's nothing left inside but a swirling black hole, devoid of emotion.

Anyway, that's how I got back at the bitch from hell. Call me an asshole, give me a chest bump, buy me a beer, I don't care. I should feel bad but all I feel is like all is right in the world again. Share your stories if you want!

here is the best part of the story I forgot to tell

so, in the middle of some innocent dry-grinding of the crotches she whisper/moan/gasped in my ear "I wish you would just drill me right now"

LOL WHAT. DRILL? UH

total :| moment

you should of equipped yourself with a spycamera and sent it to her bf

haha nooo I don't want it to lead to an immediate ruining of their relationship, I want her to suffer through months of antagonizing guilt.

jkjk of course women can rape men...saw this on law and order:svu once...

good one man! one for the good guys!

Are you saying I could be on TV :}

/CHEST BUMP

duude I did :(

I thought I read it as "hard lovin" then I read the second post and realized it was "hand loving"... I would have rather read it the way I originally had.

you're not the only one brother

i dated a girl for a while my freshman year in highschool, it worked really well for a whole, but ultimately it kind of fizzled out, and we both knew it. i tried to be nice about it, and was really honest and said that i really did like her as a person and as a friend, but i just couldn't be that anymore. she seemed fine with it, until i found out she was telling everyone about what an awful person i was, making shit up about me, and going to my friends and demonizing me, trying to get me uninvited from parties, trying to get my ass kicked by bigger dudes. nothing she did worked, but it was still mad shitty of her. prom was the next weekend, we ended up going in the same limo, and i fingered her best friend in front of her.

booyah.

This story was waaay better.

You're a bitch for

1. "she took advantage of me" nigga please you weren't raped

2. ". Now, I am the kind of guy who thinks cheating is probably the lowest thing someone can do" you're a bitch get over yourself

3. "Now's my chance to get back at this bitch." Get back at her? Sounds to me like she was looking for some good dick and all you offered her was a shitty handjob?

4. "But I don't give a fuck, she ruined a relationship I had in the past, it's payback time." Cheating on your girl takes two, you ruined it yourself.

5. "Long story short we exchanged hand loving" HAHAHA YOU'RE A BITCH YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET A BJ

6. "(no kissing, the first dead giveaway sign of a total whore) " DEAD GIVEAWAY THAT YOU'RE A BITCH AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO BANG HER OR MAKE HER PUT HER MOUTH ON YOUR DICK

7. "and the whole time all I was thinking was I hope she feels like shit tomorrow." SWEET THING TO THINK ABOUT INSTEAD OF 'HEY I COULD BE GETTING LAID RIGHT NOW OR ANYTHING BETTER THAN A FUCKING HANDJOB'

kill yourself

get taken advantage of? you didnt get raped... you got free sex. and nothing is wrong with that, unless she a heifer. then u did get raped... lol

Its only cheating if you actually got caught... and come on now... you cant eat rice every night... now and then you gotta go out and eat noodles or sandwich or something...

shes not gonna feel guilty... She called you up because she wants dick. She had some once and she's back for more, You should have "drilled" her, and nut on her face. Not some BS hand job, and a finger or 2 in her pussy...

if honest to god, you think cheating is bad, and want to get back @ her, film it and send it to the bf or upload it to the web... better yet... call her bf with her phone while you're "drilling" her

revenge is so sweet. I had a crazy ex who did the whole shit talking thing after the break up. she was going on and on to everyone about how i ruined her life, etc, which was bullshit. anyway, this kind of culminated in her coming to my house when i was out of town and ramming my car with her moms. I didnt want to descend to her level of petty property destruction, so i fucked both of her best friends and inspired them to never speak to her again. hooray.