THlS SHOW IS FUCKING AWESOME
I WISH I GREW UP WITH THIS SHOW

cneKLHFUnZg

ArXXVBNFS1U

THEY EVEN TEACH KIDS HOW TO BEATBOX
WTF MAN

eejXxgMWfiQ

DO THE PUPPET MASTER

And on me cuh im sick and tired of these coony ass uncle toms going on national television being flamboyant as fuck.

Yea i know what hes thinking, sell the show, make your dough, and move on. But it seems they only want a brother to host a show if hes loud and his teeth look ridiculous white against his sharply contrasting skin.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Wow, this is the first time I am experiencing this..but I genuinely hate someone through the interntet. I wish death upon your grandmother in hopes your whole family will gather in one place so I can take them out quickly and efficiently. Your bloodline must end here.

You idiot. Hector pwns.

Héctor Jiménez (born December 14, 1973) is a Mexican actor famous for playing Esqueleto, Nacho's tag team partner in the movie Nacho Libre. He is also Mr. Tumnus in Epic Movie and the cashier in Wild Hogs. He worked in a theater company in Tijuana for eight years before moving to Mexico City where he worked for a Swiss company, a clown theater.

Wow, this is the first time I am experiencing this..but I genuinely hate someone through the interntet. I wish death upon your grandmother in hopes your whole family will gather in one place so I can take them out quickly and efficiently. Your bloodline must end here.

DUM you care way too much about the shit I say.

• 1 month later...