Favorite Shoe That You Own?

woejozney

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more of a comfort first person when it comes to my shoes, so my choices are:

1. Rockports (they are coming out with some better styling lately)

2. New Balance (they all look the same as far as style, but they are butter on your feet.)

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

I gotta say my latest pickups are my favourite right now..my Reebok ventilators in white/lime green/pink/charcoal..I had the OG versions back in '91 and was ecstatic when I found out that Reebok retroed them this year...

Apart from that, I like my T-19s Dunk Hi and my Safaris...

Edited by triniboy27 on Aug 10, 2005 at 09:35 AM

Black Visvim Judd Stingrays with white toe. Most comfortable pair of sneakers I've worn, the heel is just starting to wear out after about 6 months of constant wear, the leather lining makes them comfortable to wear without socks, the stingray on the cap has kept the cap almost as white as the day I bought them, and they just look like a basic pair of black stan smiths.

gotta be a tie between my bape/puma rare exclusives (brown and tan) or my patent leather dunk hi in blue and orange

Dope Boy C

orange by hugo boss sneakers, really comfortable and they look really nice with selvage denim, my oldschool vans blue/white which i wear most of the time and play soccer with on the street etc. and my timberlands beige/blue for the winter, because the're simply the best

one million billionth of a millisecond on a sunday morning