FS: Supreme Boston Bag

YIKES

Supreme Boston Bag aka small duffle

9th edition aka you'll never see this for sale again

Army green in color

Has a shoulder strap, unlike the new(er) Supreme duffles

Purchased from SF member thesupreme.. realized I don't need $100 worth of canvas to carry my books around

$105

(No pics sorry.. my camera took a crap recently)

It's in absolute mint condition. You can PM thesupreme and he'll verify what I'm saying.

Other than that, it's your typical Supreme duffle. Patch and pocket on the side, front and back pockets, main pocket, shoulder strap, and regular hand straps.

Trust me, if I had a camera (or even a computer.. my iBook said goodnight recently), I would post pictures.

It's in absolute mint condition. You can PM thesupreme and he'll verify what I'm saying.

Other than that, it's your typical Supreme duffle. Patch and pocket on the side, front and back pockets, main pocket, shoulder strap, and regular hand straps.

Trust me, if I had a camera (or even a computer.. my iBook said goodnight recently), I would post pictures.

'can you scream any louder?

Like I said, I purchased the bag of 'thesupreme'. You can PM him if you want him to attest to the fact that I paid like I said I would, and paid promptly. You can also PM Herpsky or Fuuma and get them to confirm that I met with Fuuma face-to-face to sell him a ticket to the Justice concert on Herpsky's behalf. Finally, you can PM concealed and ask him if I paid for the W)Taps Vans that I had him hold for me for a week. No one is here to scam and it's a shame that the benefit of the doubt isn't given to sellers anymore.

• 4 weeks later...