Natural Indigo denim pics

john11f

I was just wondering if we could have a separate thread for all natural indigo jeans. It has been said how hard these fade & a lot of us might be interested on their evolution. I will be taking updated pics of my Edo Ai's, Shoai's, AI-001s, & S510XX AI-N as soon as I can.

Mods, please delete if you think there is no need...

the samurai and oni AI models from this year are probably the first natural models we will see with pronounced fading, as before this time AI models were hand dyed and dyed to the core of the thread. the new samurai and oni are rope dyed like normal jeans, so the center of the thread is still white.

idk if i'm cynical or what, but i actually love the fact that natural indigo jeans have typically been dyed to the core..........otherwise, i would have bought a pair of 811s if i really wanted just fading. The natural indigo jeans i have (oni shoi and jomons) are like fine wine that will age better with time, not turn to dust........like my current samurais

negatron - yours is much dirtier than mine.

negatron. when i picked up your pair from you place, creasing looked alot better and plenty more set than mine. mine just started turning yellow/grey til i washed it and it just turned more grey...but whiskering and honeycombs went no where.