Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

i guess its just the cut, because its not like they are tight on my legs. my sams are tighter, and never restricted my movement like that

I'd have to agree. The crotch is cut a little longer than I would have expected, which restricts some leg movement for me. I don't mind too much since I'm not terribly active, but I could see this being a problem for, say, a mountain climber.

mine are still quite fuzzy, which is a nice contrast to some of my more worn pairs. How bout everybody else? still fuzzy?

Guest Arcarsenal

I've got a silly, simple question about these jeans. I was spacing out the other night and noticed that rivets are marked WH. & Co. K.K.

I know what the first part stands for but what about the K.K?

Does anyone have an easy way to make a tab? I am thinking a green tab would look perfect on the back but I'm kind of lost as to how to construct one.

wildstyle's tab looks like it's just a piece of green cordura nylon (maybe canvas?), but i can't tell...

regardless of the material: a) procure material, B) take a seam ripper and undo about .5" of seam on the pocket, c) position tab, d) hand sew seam, affixing tab in the process.

eazy peezy!