Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

yo,

it's been a while since i've posted anything

but i thought i'd let you all know in that time i started a new job at an aboretum..(been away from the internet most of the time)

for the past 4 months these denims have held up to wind, rain, subzero conditions, TONS of dirt, some gas spills, weed-wacking, tree-climbing, and general outdoors insanity:D

they had one crotch incident (climbing things lol)

but they were sturdy enough that the tear occurred with the thread..i.e. no rips to the fabric itself..seams only, which was pretty cool.

so i just overlapped the denim and reinforced the stiching inside with stronger thread (and some hemp)..then i found some gold thread outside for aesthetics..looks like nothing happened at all.

this denim is beautiful..the've had a couple of soaks in the beginning, and a few more machine washes since (mainly after gas spills).

they get dirty but not sweaty or stinky, but they really hold up well to frequent activity, and look great too..

pics later..sun is shining today

(i've been rotating them with my pbj007s which look pretty ill right now..)

how the hell have you had these for 4 months

because i am very special.

oops.

yes, mirrorlockup is correct

it was a timewarp.

whenever the hell we got these (contest jeans...#116) then.

what i meant was i've been working there for 4 months

and wearing these since they arrived...started the rotation with the pbjs

sorry about that

Guest doubletap

idk, if you're a leather and denim head... wouldn't you want

a indigo stained wallet. i think you're missing the point of

workwear dude. you sholdn't baby that shit.

I'm kind of wondering what kind of results Gordon got sizing down as much as he did, in terms of testing construction. I would think that if anyone should be having problems, it would be his pair, and yet I have a more relaxed fit than I was looking for and construction isn't close to my APCs (IMO).

It was nice of him to give those who got them chainstitched the extra material to do repairs though.

I dont get it how all of you are having problems. Mine are holding out fine all I got is the hem chainstitch coming undone but that was expected. Always get that problem since Im a bit bow legged. Loving that denim...

67 days straight and absolutely no issues for me also.